Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Billed for an account I don't have!?!?

Options
  • 11-12-2017 11:37pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6

I was contacted last week by Arvato debt collectors who claim I owe €133.44 to Eir.
    Today I received a bill from Eir for €121.63.
    This is simply not correct. My payments are up to date.
    According to my eir I owe €0. I can provide bank statements that clearly show I have made all my payments.
    The bill from Eir used an account number that I don't recognise. I don't have 2 broadband accounts and I haven't ordered any extra goods or services from Eir !
    I want this sorted out and I would appreciate it if Eir would contact Arvato to clarify this situation.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,136 ✭✭✭eir: Tracey

Abbie246 wrote: »
    I was contacted last week by Arvato debt collectors who claim I owe €133.44 to Eir.
    Today I received a bill from Eir for €121.63.
    This is simply not correct. My payments are up to date.
    According to my eir I owe €0. I can provide bank statements that clearly show I have made all my payments.
    The bill from Eir used an account number that I don't recognise. I don't have 2 broadband accounts and I haven't ordered any extra goods or services from Eir !
    I want this sorted out and I would appreciate it if Eir would contact Arvato to clarify this situation.
    Hi Abbie246, 

I'm sorry to hear this. 

If you PM me your account details and the full name on the account I'll have a look into this for you. 

Thanks 

Tracey 

Advertisement