Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Spare spool SEL 365 - D.A.M

Options
  • 12-12-2017 12:27am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 879 ✭✭✭

New to this thread, taking up sea angling. I have some basic equipment from when I was younger a 13ft rod and a SEL 365 - D.A.M reel unfortunately missing the spool.
    Anyone know where I can get one? Seems a pity to dump it.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,166 ✭✭✭beer enigma

New to this thread, taking up sea angling. I have some basic equipment from when I was younger a 13ft rod and a SEL 365 - D.A.M reel unfortunately missing the spool.
    Anyone know where I can get one? Seems a pity to dump it.

Not sure if they supply for D.A.M, but I've used Quentin Millman in the UK a couple of times for some obscure parts - worth dropping an email http://www.fishingreelrepairs.co.uk/about_us.htm

• Registered Users Posts: 3,354 ✭✭✭.red.

If eBay and google throw up nothing then I'd say your out of luck.
    If you did find one you might end up spending almost as much as a half decent new reel.

Advertisement