Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Claim tablet?

Options
  • 12-12-2017 10:53am
    Registered Users Posts: 7,426 ✭✭✭

Hi. Signed up a few weeks back for broadband with the free tablet offer. How do I go about claiming it? Have had no email or other communication about same. Cheers!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,508 ✭✭✭eir: Adam

Roar wrote: »
    Hi. Signed up a few weeks back for broadband with the free tablet offer. How do I go about claiming it? Have had no email or other communication about same. Cheers!
    Hi there,

Thanks for getting in touch. You should receive an email for this after you're out of your cooling off period. It can take up to 30 days after all your services are installed to receive this. If your services have been installed for over 30 days feel free to PM me your account number and full name, and I'll look into this for you.

- Adam

Advertisement