Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

At what point will Saoirse Ronan have a dramatic fall from grace?

• 12-12-2017 11:33am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,269 ✭✭✭

I can feel it in my bones that this will happen within the next two years anyway. I'd hate to speculate on how exactly it will happen but it wouldn't be all too different from the usual run-of-the-mill celebrity fall from grace story.

She's popular enough with the late late show-watch tea cosy-using and possibly even mass-going public. This is rarely sustainable - the more this segment of society idolises a celeb, the more tempting becomes for them to fall from grace. Sometimes we get a warning in the form of an appearance in some American rap videos, other times the fall comes completely out of the blue.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27,833 ✭✭✭✭ThisRegard

I'd hate to speculate on how exactly it will happen ......

And yet you start the thread to do exactly that.

• Moderators, Music Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 25,734 Mod ✭✭✭✭Boom_Bap

This thread has been moved from After Hours to the C&S forum, if you are following the redirect from AH, please have a gander at the local charter for the forum.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,802 ✭✭✭✭suicide_circus

You leave Saoirse and her lovely ethereal blue eyes alone.

• Registered Users Posts: 83 ✭✭Soldier

I love her!! Think she is great fun and love watching her interviews :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,268 ✭✭✭✭uck51js9zml2yt

I like her but don't let anyone tell me she's able to do an aerial lingus hostess....that was bad! ( Other word more suitable )

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1 Flynn75

She seems to be just a normal person and I for one wish her luck

• Registered Users Posts: 65 ✭✭Hiberno12345

<Snip>

Never seems to have a boyfriend.

Advertisement