Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Installation time

Options
  • 12-12-2017 11:49am
    Registered Users Posts: 1

I ordered Eir Tv and 150Mb broadband on 27/11/2017. Eir said I'd receive an email confirmation withing 2 working days. 5 working days later on 4/12/2017 I received a reply confirming the order and advising that I would receive an install date soon (I had clicked for install on 11/12/2017 in original order). As of yesterday I had had no email with an install date and rang Eir who said it might be 10 working days from yesterday before I receive a date for install. A 'hold' has been put on my order....when I asked what a 'hold' is...no reply. That puts us out beyond Christmas.  This is awful service. Can you give me a date for install, or advise on how I can cancel this order, I can PM the order number. for some reason my email confirmation make no mention of my Eir Tv or multiroom part of my order.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,136 ✭✭✭eir: Tracey

lowdeno25 wrote: »
    I ordered Eir Tv and 150Mb broadband on 27/11/2017. Eir said I'd receive an email confirmation withing 2 working days. 5 working days later on 4/12/2017 I received a reply confirming the order and advising that I would receive an install date soon (I had clicked for install on 11/12/2017 in original order). As of yesterday I had had no email with an install date and rang Eir who said it might be 10 working days from yesterday before I receive a date for install. A 'hold' has been put on my order....when I asked what a 'hold' is...no reply. That puts us out beyond Christmas.  This is awful service. Can you give me a date for install, or advise on how I can cancel this order, I can PM the order number.  for some reason my email confirmation make no mention of my Eir Tv or multiroom part of my order.
    Hi lowdeno25, 

Thanks for contacting us today. 

I'm sorry to hear about the issues you are having with your order, I understand this is frustrating. 

If you PM me your order details I can have a look into this for you. 

Thanks 

Tracey 

Advertisement