Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

post not accepted

Options
  • 12-12-2017 12:52pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 415 ✭✭

On Sunday last I posted a post in after hours in connection with the planning application for the new apple data farm.
    The first line of my post included a mention of "trump".
    The mod in after hours refused to post saying there were too many "Trump posts" and, suggested I post in the politics forum even thought I do not think it was a politics issue.

The mod in politics accused me of spamming as I had tried double posting . I poined out that the politics forum had been suggested by another mod and, his reply was that if I persisted he would ban me .
    His next reply was that he "might revoke the yellow card" (whatever that means) in a day or two.
    On contacting the mod this AM his decision is unchanged and he has not withdrawn the accusation of spamming.

Comments

• Administrators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 76,290 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Beasty

I have moved this thread to Help Desk as there is no card or ban against you account, so this complaint does not fall within the remit of the Dispute Resolution Process

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement