Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

SUSI Query

• 12-12-2017 1:33pm
    Registered Users Posts: 121 ✭✭

Hi everyone,

Does anyone know from experience what are the eligibility requirements for the SUSI non-adjacent maintenance grant?
    I notice it says "Your total reckonable household income must not exceed €23,000". Does that include my siblings who also live in the house, or does it just include myself and my mother? (My father is deceased).

Also, in terms of summer income is there a limit to what I can earn? I was trying to calculate how much I would earn in a summer of full-time work. If I earned approx €6000 would that make me ineligible?

Comments

Advertisement