Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Good Quality Sewing Kit

• 12-12-2017 2:30pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,060 ✭✭✭

Hi all,

I'm out of my comfort zone here and looking for help. Can anyone tell me where I can get a top quality sewing kit, preferably online? Not looking for bargains as such, more of a proper set up for a semi-professional

Thanks in advance

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,625 ✭✭✭wmpdd3

What exactly do you need? Machine, overlocker, coverstitch?

Or thread and haberdashery?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,060 ✭✭✭Sue Pa Key Pa

Sorry, I should have been clearer. It's for my wife and she has most of the machinery. I was thinking along the lines of a high end storage system for all the smaller items that she has in various small baskets and tins, such as threads, scissors, tapes,buttons etc. She has almost taken over a room for sewing and plans to fully kit out it out in the new year. Any suggestions relating to this would be appreciated, I'm not fixed on a seeing kit

Advertisement