Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Awaiting 12month Contract Renewal Email

Options
  • 12-12-2017 2:57pm
    Registered Users Posts: 354 ✭✭

Can you please contact me, I am awaiting a confirmation email for renewing my acc. Dara said it would be €76.00-€36.00= €40.00pm for 12 months, she went trough all the T&C and said I would receive an email as of yet I have not.
    Can you please  sort this for me.

Regards,
    Rachael

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,136 ✭✭✭eir: Tracey

Can you please contact me, I am awaiting a confirmation email for renewing my acc. Dara said it would be €76.00-€36.00= €40.00pm for 12 months, she went trough all the T&C and said I would receive an email as of yet I have not.

Regards,
    Rachael
    Hi rachaelf750, 

Thanks for getting in touch with us. 

If you PM me your account details and full name on the account I will check this for you. 

Thanks 

Tracey 

• Registered Users Posts: 354 ✭✭rachaelf750

Regards,
    Rachael
    Hi rachaelf750, 

If you PM me your account details and full name on the account I will check this for you. 

Thanks 

Tracey 
    PM sent.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,136 ✭✭✭eir: Tracey

Regards,
    Rachael
    Hi rachaelf750, 

Thanks 

Tracey 
    PM sent.
    Thanks. 

I've responded to your PM.

Thanks

Tracey 

Advertisement