Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Maynooth educate together-2018 enrolment

Options
  • 12-12-2017 2:57pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4,030 ✭✭✭

Just asking on the off chance anyone has applied to put their child into the ET next September. I believe 1st round offers are out and I'm just wondering if anyone has heard anything? Also I assumed it was 30 available places but I heard yesterday it's only 24. Could that be right?

Comments

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,953 Mod ✭✭✭✭Moonbeam

I would just ring them and ask.
    Schools are well used to the calls and you can find out where she is on the list too.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,030 ✭✭✭yellow hen

Moonbeam wrote: »
    I would just ring them and ask.
    Schools are well used to the calls and you can find out where she is on the list too.

I haven't rung but I have emailed a few times re our enrolment number and I find them quite evasive.

• Registered Users Posts: 579 ✭✭✭jethrothe2nd

Our daughter is on the list for September 2018 but we haven't heard anything yet. Not sure about the 24 number - my other daughter is in senior infants there and there are 27 in her class.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,030 ✭✭✭yellow hen

Our daughter is on the list for September 2018 but we haven't heard anything yet. Not sure about the 24 number - my other daughter is in senior infants there and there are 27 in her class.

Thought 24 sounded very low. Do you mind me asking what number your daughter Is? I'm 74 so really not that optimistic.

Advertisement