Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

2018 Masters

1235»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,601 ✭✭✭lassykk

Allen’s basically a good bloke I think. Tended to speak his mind a bit too freely in the past, with no moderation filter, which I think was more down to immaturity than anything else. Will still speak out when he feels the need which is a good thing, the game needs someone other than Ronnie to deliver the odd home truth.

I thought the same. A lot of the stuff he said about Hearn seem to be coming from pure frustration.

He seemed to make up with Bingham too in the end!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,023 ✭✭✭✭Joe_ Public

lassykk wrote: »
    I thought the same. A lot of the stuff he said about Hearn seem to be coming from pure frustration.

He seemed to make up with Bingham too in the end!

I’d say that’s true though to be honest I’ve never had a lot of love for Mr Hearn so I was mostly behind Mark during those exchanges.

Advertisement