Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

General MMA Chat/News mk3 - **No Spoilers Use Event Threads**

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,986 ✭✭✭cletus

cliggg wrote: »
    Over 200,000 anyway. Both Tito & Chuck said in the build up that if it got 200k then they get more ppv points so it's understandable that Tito wants to do another one.

I kinda knew they did more than 450 ppv :D, was more pointing to how low the bar might be for non UFC American ppv.

I hadn't heard the 200,000 figure, anything I came across was around the 50,000 mark

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,960 ✭✭✭Autecher

cletus wrote: »
    I kinda knew they did more than 450 ppv :D, was more pointing to how low the bar might be for non UFC American ppv.

I hadn't heard the 200,000 figure, anything I came across was around the 50,000 mark
    Haha! Yeah I knew you weren't being serious :pac:. Though as I said a few posts ago I may have been misinformed as there are conflicting reports now about the actual number.

• Registered Users Posts: 39,332 ✭✭✭✭Mellor

Opponent change for Kron
    Bruce Leeroy is getting slept

https://mobile.twitter.com/bokamotoespn/status/1068692276501606400?s=21

I know a lot of MMA fans don't like Sage Northcutt but I do and I'm glad that he's going to One to make more money than he would in the UFC.

https://twitter.com/yodchatri/status/1068653106504753152?s=21

The second Gunnar Nelson training camp video for anyone who cares

• Registered Users Posts: 7,735 ✭✭✭ASOT

tommyboy26 wrote: »
    i see owen roddy is parting ways with sbg anyone know why?

He's not at all, he's just not coaching classes in sgb on the naas road anymore. He has his own SBG gym to run.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,117 ✭✭✭tommyboy26

ASOT wrote: »
    He's not at all, he's just not coaching classes in sgb on the naas road anymore. He has his own SBG gym to run.

seen it on the mcgregor thread. thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 2,649 ✭✭✭Whelo79

Can't link a photo but Gunni is looking in the best shape of his life physique wise in the lead up to this fight.

• Registered Users Posts: 29,836 ✭✭✭✭Zero-Cool

Whelo79 wrote: »
    Can't link a photo but Gunni is looking in the best shape of his life physique wise in the lead up to this fight.

Can not wait for this one! I really hope he can put on a good performance, get back on a title run.

https://twitter.com/GunniNelson/status/1068887537274503168?s=19

• Registered Users Posts: 6,427 ✭✭✭EagererBeaver

Zero-Cool wrote: »

Can not wait for this one! I really hope he can put on a good performance, get back on a title run.

https://twitter.com/GunniNelson/status/1068887537274503168?s=19

He's a long, long way from a title shot in that division.

• Registered Users Posts: 29,836 ✭✭✭✭Zero-Cool

He's a long, long way from a title shot in that division.

Ah I'm not taking about a Dana White title shot offer, however long it takes, I just want to see him rack up a few impressive wins. When he's on form, it's just pure beauty to watch.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,407 ✭✭✭Beersmith

Looking a bit too good!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,649 ✭✭✭Whelo79

Beersmith wrote: »
    Looking a bit too good!

It's his first time ever having an S&C coach as part of his training apparently.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,407 ✭✭✭Beersmith

It's his first time ever having an S&C coach as part of his training apparently.

Sure! First time for something alright.

• Registered Users Posts: 39,332 ✭✭✭✭Mellor

It's also a posed **** with lighting to make him look better. He's obviously in best shape we seen from him. But that's nowhere near looking "too good".
    You don't need to be on the juice to have abs

I think Josh Thomson has a reputation as a bit of a spoofer so take this with a pinch of salt but he tweeted this

https://twitter.com/THEREALPUNK/status/1068903544730701825

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,462 Mod ✭✭✭✭Axwell

Beersmith wrote: »
    Sure! First time for something alright.

Keep up these kind of posts and you will be getting a ban.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,683 ✭✭✭Subcomandante Marcos

This is gonna be great :D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,795 ✭✭✭dulux99

Aldo vs Cub at 233. Aldo will continue to murder himself by getting to 145 it seems

dulux99 wrote: »
    Aldo vs Cub at 233. Aldo will continue to murder himself by getting to 145 it seems

Made it easily and looked great against Stephens.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,348 ✭✭✭✭ricero

Ufc 233 is shaping up to be a great card to kick-off 2019

• Advertisement

Part 3 of Gunnar's training camp videos though there is not much training in it, it's mostly Gunni talking which is fine by me.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,795 ✭✭✭dulux99

Ariel Helwanis weekly show is back streaming live on YouTube.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,366 ✭✭✭xtal191

Ariel Helwanis weekly show is back streaming live on YouTube.

Heres the new channel

https://www.youtube.com/feed/subscriptions/UCO4AcsPKEkIqDmbeiZLfd1A

Cub says he won’t be fighting at 233, it wasn’t supposed to be announced. He wants it on the February 17th ESPN card instead. It’s worth noting his babies were in hospital at the weekend hooked up to oxygen tubes (which was really sad to see) so maybe being in a camp for a January fight is too much for him now.

Yerman Jack Swagger makes his Bellator debut on the 23rd of January.

Bit long in the tooth but the man is a division 1 all American wrestler, so he might actually do alright if he's had some striking training at some stage.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,786 ✭✭✭✭The Nal

Bit long in the tooth but the man is a division 1 all American wrestler, so he might actually do alright if he's had some striking training at some stage.
    He has been talking about it for a long time, I'll be watching it as I'm curious but it's such a good looking card that I'd be watching anyway.

cliggg wrote: »
    He has been talking about it for a long time, I'll be watching it as I'm curious but it's such a good looking card that I'd be watching anyway.

Gegard vs RLJ will be a great fight.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,464 ✭✭✭Ultimate Seduction

Seen something about him last night. He's a pro wrestler too is he in WWE or what. Never heard of him.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,427 ✭✭✭EagererBeaver

He was in WWE for years. Big lad.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement