Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

General MMA Chat/News mk3 - **No Spoilers Use Event Threads**

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 12,762 Mod ✭✭✭✭riffmongous

CatFromHue wrote: »
    I watched the first half of that interview and while I really like Nate he sure can whinge

Nick and him are ironically two of the whiniest bitches in the UFC

• Registered Users Posts: 2,293 ✭✭✭billybonkers

Khabib in a Kilkenny jersey, looks like Myles Price gave him one as a gift

https://www.instagram.com/p/B1Iovwsn_De/

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 35,078 Mod ✭✭✭✭AlmightyCushion

Virgin Media TV customers are now getting Eir sports. Do Eir still show the UFC here?

• Registered Users Posts: 738 ✭✭✭MikeyGorse

Virgin Media TV customers are now getting Eir sports. Do Eir still show the UFC here?

No, BT is a separate add on to the Sky Sports package now.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,293 ✭✭✭billybonkers

MikeyGorse wrote: »
    No, BT is a separate add on to the Sky Sports package now.

Lol once Eir lost BT they had to get more people on board somehow! Good for VM customers for the Rugby World Cup, but sadly no BT Sport

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,735 ✭✭✭ASOT

Bigfoot signed with bkfc :(

• Registered Users Posts: 712 ✭✭✭Mean Laqueefa

ASOT wrote: »
    Bigfoot signed with bkfc :(

And in the only news where its not a Conor hitting an aul man, i find it very sad. Good career some great wins (Fedor) id would worry about him getting into it. A name like him should have the finances to not have to enter BKFC surely ?. Go to Japan and do some wrestling if stuck for money.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,735 ✭✭✭ASOT

And in the only news where its not a Conor hitting an aul man, i find it very sad. Good career some great wins (Fedor) id would worry about him getting into it. A name like him should have the finances to not have to enter BKFC surely ?. Go to Japan and do some wrestling if stuck for money.

My thoughts exactly mate,, the fella will get wrecked aswell these days. I would have banked on him doing wrestling again.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,464 ✭✭✭Ultimate Seduction

Is it possible to watch BT sports without having a Sky Subscription? Can it be purchased online anywhere. I have a sky box but it was cut off months ago

• Registered Users Posts: 2,783 ✭✭✭Nigzcurran

Is it possible to watch BT sports without having a Sky Subscription? Can it be purchased online anywhere. I have a sky box but it was cut off months ago

Iptv subscription?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4,464 ✭✭✭Ultimate Seduction

Nigzcurran wrote: »
    Iptv subscription?

I don't have an iptv box so it'll have to be through a laptop I watch it. Anyone please help really don't want to miss this

• Registered Users Posts: 2,117 ✭✭✭tommyboy26

a few days old but cat zingano has been released from the ufc.

always liked her but her career was very up and down as was her personal life.

I hope she gets picked up by another organization

• Registered Users Posts: 6,362 ✭✭✭xtal191

I don't have an iptv box so it'll have to be through a laptop I watch it. Anyone please help really don't want to miss this

I pm'd you a few links, cant guarantee they'll be good when it starts though

• Registered Users Posts: 3,745 ✭✭✭Brock Turnpike

xtal191 wrote: »

I pm'd you a few links, cant guarantee they'll be good when it starts though

Any chance I could get them from you please?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,131 ✭✭✭dashoonage

The auld bt and sky deal has really ****ed watching the ufc in Europe hasn't it.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,561 ✭✭✭JJayoo

Stipe is very light for this fight.

Also Pettis and Yoel double is decent odds, I would add Stipe but can't bet against DC

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,683 ✭✭✭Subcomandante Marcos

I see Johnny Walker is training in SBG at the moment.

God knows why, it's not like there's a steady supply for big lads to spar there.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,131 ✭✭✭dashoonage

I see Johnny Walker is training in SBG at the moment.

God knows why, it's not like there's a steady supply for big lads to spar there.

Pendred is helping him work on his striking.

• Registered Users Posts: 29,830 ✭✭✭✭Zero-Cool

dashoonage wrote: »
    Pendred is helping him work on his striking.

I really like Cathal but that made me scoff out loud.

• Registered Users Posts: 39,322 ✭✭✭✭Mellor

Dana suggests that Tony is flying out to Abu Dhabi and cutting to weigh-in in case either fighter misses weight.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 21,390 ✭✭✭✭martyos121

Mellor wrote: »
    Dana suggests that Tony is flying out to Abu Dhabi and cutting to weigh-in in case either fighter misses weight.

It’d be typical UFC if we ended up getting Khabib vs. Ferguson the one time it isn’t booked. I’d still like to see how Dustin gets on though, hopefully the fight stays intact.

• Registered Users Posts: 39,322 ✭✭✭✭Mellor

martyos121 wrote: »
    It’d be typical UFC if we ended up getting Khabib vs. Ferguson the one time it isn’t booked. I’d still like to see how Dustin gets on though, hopefully the fight stays intact.

If Dustin misses then Tony is in and the title fight goes ahead.
    Khabib misses and it's a bit of a mess. Probably looking at Tony vrs Dustin for an interim

• Registered Users Posts: 1,415 ✭✭✭Still Ill

Please please please let Tony get that title.

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 35,078 Mod ✭✭✭✭AlmightyCushion

I'm calling it now both Khabib and Dustin get injured and have to pull out. Ferguson vs Felder for the belt. :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 3,935 ✭✭✭Tazzimus

martyos121 wrote: »
    Love Dustin and all, but I would have absolutely no trouble accepting that as a replacement fight :D

• Registered Users Posts: 4,501 ✭✭✭VW 1

Presume that it'll be back to ppv in Ireland with BT?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,415 ✭✭✭EagererBeaver

VW 1 wrote: »

Yes, it was announced a while back that is BT PPV.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,501 ✭✭✭VW 1

Some pain this ppv business is. I can't imagine they get enough buying it to make it worth their while.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,193 ✭✭✭✭MrStuffins

VW 1 wrote: »

Funny, the card without the Main Event is absolute trash. Nobody is going to pay for this.

I'd have paid a reasonable price for the previous card, but not this next one.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,362 ✭✭✭xtal191

MrStuffins wrote: »
    Funny, the card without the Main Event is absolute trash. Nobody is going to pay for this.

I'd have paid a reasonable price for the previous card, but not this next one.

Maybe they made it PPV cause its on at reasonable time for us

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement