Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

General MMA Chat/News mk3 - **No Spoilers Use Event Threads**

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,783 ✭✭✭Nigzcurran

xtal191 wrote: »
    Must be her new fake tits stopping her from making weight

Pics?!

• Registered Users Posts: 12,780 ✭✭✭✭The Nal

28581ff26871d6034c687846c20da755c7adef64.jpg

Defo tougher to make weight!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,561 ✭✭✭JJayoo

Face like a foot

• Registered Users Posts: 3,131 ✭✭✭dashoonage

Shes starting to lose it lads, tis only a matter of time until she slaps some auld lad for not wanting a feel..

• Registered Users Posts: 4,408 ✭✭✭Homelander

Aha, those would probably add what, 3-4lb to weight? Grand looking woman all the same in fairness.

Says she will still make weight though.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,131 ✭✭✭dashoonage

Homelander wrote: »
    Aha, those would probably add what, 3-4lb to weight? Grand looking woman all the same in fairness.

Says she will still make weight though.

Someone on reddit done the maths and its only 0.6lbs

• Registered Users Posts: 3,935 ✭✭✭Tazzimus

She always struggled to hit 115 anyway, without the extra weight...
    I actually thought she was going to stay at 125, although Valentina would put most off staying in that division.

seemingly she's still trying to hit 116

• Registered Users Posts: 4,408 ✭✭✭Homelander

dashoonage wrote: »
    Someone on reddit done the maths and its only 0.6lbs

Fair enough, though that seems low? If a bag of sugar is 1KG, to add two modest silicone implants to be 0.3kg? But I wouldn't be an expert so fair enough if that's right.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,421 ✭✭✭weemcd

The Nal wrote: »
    28581ff26871d6034c687846c20da755c7adef64.jpg

Defo tougher to make weight!

They did a good job tbf. You just know she would be dirty as.

Great fighter though, all jokes aside. Top class Mauy Thai style.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,076 ✭✭✭Wayne Jarvis

It feels like I'm reading a thread on Sherdog right now.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 29,830 ✭✭✭✭Zero-Cool

Bollox, was really hoping to see Khabib Tony in December. I wonder well Tony wait it out.

https://twitter.com/marc_raimondi/status/1181803187554045952?s=19

• Registered Users Posts: 39,322 ✭✭✭✭Mellor

Homelander wrote: »
    [
    Fair enough, though that seems low? If a bag of sugar is 1KG, to add two modest silicone implants to be 0.3kg? But I wouldn't be an expert so fair enough if that's right.
    It was .3kg per side (the quote I seen anyway). He was basing that on a standard implant being 300ml. If anything a smaller women would use a smaller implant.

So it adds about 1lb. And she gets 1lb grace for not being a title fight.
    Sounds like she just didn’t want to cut, but is forced to try now.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,415 ✭✭✭Still Ill

Quite enjoyed this, annoying clickbaity title aside.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,604 ✭✭✭dave1982

• Registered Users Posts: 1,188 ✭✭✭fitzparker

what in the name of Christ was that

Tito really does have a massive head

• Registered Users Posts: 3,663 ✭✭✭JoeyJJ

3 years since Bisp in Manchester, man that was a quiet and smelly flight 3 hours after the fight back to Dublin and the Boards.ie bus to airport. Great night.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,795 ✭✭✭dulux99

JoeyJJ wrote: »
    3 years since Bisp in Manchester, man that was a quiet and smelly flight 3 hours after the fight back to Dublin and the Boards.ie bus to airport. Great night.

Christ, time flies. A surreal day and night that was. I went to the super League final in old trafford during the day and then over to the MEN, was crazy seeing so many drunkards out on the street at 6am.

Dominick Cruz obtained Henry Cejudo's training footage.

https://twitter.com/DominickCruz/status/1182073528616505345

• Registered Users Posts: 38,373 ✭✭✭✭eagle eye

Zero-Cool wrote:
    Bollox, was really hoping to see Khabib Tony in December. I wonder well Tony wait it out.
    He doesn't want to fight Tony. He was trying to drum up a fight with GSP to get rid of this one. He'll get injured now in February or wait for Ferguson to sign up for another fight and then get a different fight himself.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,663 ✭✭✭JoeyJJ

dulux99 wrote: »
    Christ, time flies. A surreal day and night that was. I went to the super League final in old trafford during the day and then over to the MEN, was crazy seeing so many drunkards out on the street at 6am.

Drunk guy in front of me giving agro for hours to a guys across from him, 5 mins before Bisp walk out he goes for him and promply gets kicked out, was hilarious.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,181 ✭✭✭Brussels Sprout

eagle eye wrote: »
    He doesn't want to fight Tony. He was trying to drum up a fight with GSP to get rid of this one. He'll get injured now in February or wait for Ferguson to sign up for another fight and then get a different fight himself.

I don't buy this "Khabib is afraid of Tony" angle.
    • He's signed up for 4 fights with him and even gotten as far as fight week on 2 occasions
    • Both himself and his father talk about how beating Tony is part of Khabib's legacy
    • He's undefeated and not exactly a guy who seems like he's afraid of opponents - he believes what he has done to everyone else will work on Tony as well

• Registered Users Posts: 39,322 ✭✭✭✭Mellor

I don't buy this "Khabib is afraid of Tony" angle.
    • He's signed up for 4 fights with him and even gotten as far as fight week on 2 occasions
    • Both himself and his father talk about how beating Tony is part of Khabib's legacy
    • He's undefeated and not exactly a guy who seems like he's afraid of opponents - he believes what he has done to everyone else will work on Tony as well

He didn't say anything about him being afraid.

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,462 Mod ✭✭✭✭Axwell

• Registered Users Posts: 6,362 ✭✭✭xtal191

Axwell wrote: »

Hope he's getting a ****load of cash

• Registered Users Posts: 29,830 ✭✭✭✭Zero-Cool

I don't watch wwe but happy out for cain. Big stage, nice bit of money and can control 'fights' to avoid further injuries.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,386 ✭✭✭Gamb!t

What a shame he's gone from UFC was a great MMA fighter but one too many injuries I guess.

Zero-Cool wrote: »
    I don't watch wwe but happy out for cain. Big stage, nice bit of money and can control 'fights' to avoid further injuries.
    You've obviously not seen what these guys put themselves through.
    Although, if he's not in AKA anymore, he might be less fragile.

Zero-Cool wrote: »
    can control 'fights' to avoid further injuries.
    Tazzimus wrote: »
    You've obviously not seen what these guys put themselves through.
    giphy.gif

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,561 ✭✭✭JJayoo

Brock isn't exactly gentle in the ring.....being suplexed onto your head doesn't look fun

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement