Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

General MMA Chat/News mk3 - **No Spoilers Use Event Threads**

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,588 ✭✭✭derfderf

Mellor wrote: »
    Tony hits the standing/snapdown darce a bit. But they’d be a more common sub on the ground. Tony could cinch one in a mat scramble.

Doesn't Tony generally do that when people shoot on him? I can't remember Gaethje attempting even one takedown since he joined the UFC. I'm not sure where Tony's shot is.

• Registered Users Posts: 39,326 ✭✭✭✭Mellor

derfderf wrote: »
    Doesn't Tony generally do that when people shoot on him? I can't remember Gaethje attempting even one takedown since he joined the UFC. I'm not sure where Tony's shot is.
    There’s a highlight reel somewhere off all his darces. I’ll see if I can find it.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,193 ✭✭✭✭MrStuffins

GiftofGab wrote: »
    What time is the Tony Ferguson fight due to start does anybody know?

In about a week

• Registered Users Posts: 1,593 ✭✭✭Mehaffey1

3 days until Weigh Ins?

Starting to think there's a good chance this goes ahead. Watched the Countdown episodes for 249 and they were brilliant.

Still at 60 - 40 this doesn't happen.

• Registered Users Posts: 23,858 ✭✭✭✭mailburner

I'd say if this were a non runner it would be called off by now surely

reckon it'll go ahead

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,805 ✭✭✭✭Dtp1979

If this goes ahead do I need to subscribe to BT sports to watch it?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,350 ✭✭✭Porthallian

I'm guessing there will be no UFC embedded with everything that's going on. Although it would be very interesting to see the effects on final preparations.

Can't wait to see some fights!

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 35,078 Mod ✭✭✭✭AlmightyCushion

mailburner wrote: »
    I'd say if this were a non runner it would be called off by now surely

reckon it'll go ahead

Yeah, I reckon it is going ahead. Might wait a few days before buying my beers and snacks for it though.

• Registered Users Posts: 29,835 ✭✭✭✭Zero-Cool

• Registered Users Posts: 2,651 ✭✭✭US2

All fighters being tested for the virus tonight zn also antibody test to see if they had it. I'm finally confident this card is going ahead 100 percent.

GOD BLESS DANA WHITE

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,735 ✭✭✭ASOT

Zero-Cool wrote: »

I'd love a framed version of that.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,096 ✭✭✭✭rob316

Never thought I'd say it but thank God for Dana White.

• Registered Users Posts: 39,326 ✭✭✭✭Mellor

Feel bad for all the guys who said they would't watch this out of principle. Gonna be a good one.

• Registered Users Posts: 443 ✭✭Starlord_01

“I’ll probably bleed. I hope he breaks my nose, I’ve been waiting for a long time for someone to break my nose, so I can get it fixed. It’s going to be fun,” said Gaethje as he looks forward to the fight.

Cannot wait.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,117 ✭✭✭tommyboy26

Starting to get excited about this happening. was kind of unsure it was going to happen at all. please let all fighters make weight and not be injured

Is this just on regular BT sport or is it PPV here in Ireland

• Registered Users Posts: 3,131 ✭✭✭dashoonage

US2 wrote: »
    Is this just on regular BT sport or is it PPV here in Ireland

BT sports listings as it down on BT sports 1 from 01:00am , so no PPV

dashoonage wrote: »
    BT sports listings as it down on BT sports 1 from 01:00am , so no PPV

Lovley! Now TV a tenner for the weekend

• Registered Users Posts: 3,133 ✭✭✭akelly02

Lovley! Now TV a tenner for the weekend

how do you get that?

akelly02 wrote: »
    how do you get that?

Just download the nowtv app and follow instructions. I have a now tv stick plugged into the tv but you can get the app and cast it. I've never had any issues whatsoever with it. No skipping or buffering ect

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,133 ✭✭✭akelly02

sounds good cheers ...the pre lims are as good as the main!!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,339 ✭✭✭robwen

Will we get it a little bit earlier here with Jacksonville Florida only 5 hours behind as opposed to Vegas 8 hour time difference, anyone recall the New York cards time's here?

• Registered Users Posts: 14,656 ✭✭✭✭callaway92

robwen wrote: »
    Will we get it a little bit earlier here with Jacksonville Florida only 5 hours behind as opposed to Vegas 8 hour time difference, anyone recall the New York cards time's here?

Still a 3am Main Card

https://www.ufc.com/event/ufc-249

• Registered Users Posts: 3,131 ✭✭✭dashoonage

if there was a way to record now tv they could take all my monies

• Registered Users Posts: 1,682 ✭✭✭monty_python

dashoonage wrote: »
    if there was a way to record now tv they could take all my monies

Play it on your phone and use screen record

• Registered Users Posts: 6,366 ✭✭✭xtal191

Gathje doing alot of talking about how he hadn't had a camp and if he doesn't win early hell lose. Not a great mindset even if true. He has a gas heavy style so hopefully he gives tony hell for 3 rounds

• Registered Users Posts: 3,745 ✭✭✭Brock Turnpike

Just download the nowtv app and follow instructions. I have a now tv stick plugged into the tv but you can get the app and cast it. I've never had any issues whatsoever with it. No skipping or buffering ect

I'm interested in doing the. Any idea if the full card is being repeated on BT on Sunday? As there's no way I'll be staying up until 5am to watch it.

I'm interested in doing the. Any idea if the full card is being repeated on BT on Sunday? As there's no way I'll be staying up until 5am to watch it.

Usually any time between 9 and 11 in a sunday night

• Advertisement

Usually any time between 9 and 11 in a sunday night

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement