Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Official Conor McGregor thread (part 5) *Read Mod Note in Post 1*

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,960 ✭✭✭Autecher

In McGregor related news, he will be represented in New York in June by Graham Kenny who is his solicitor here in Ireland. The same guy who represented him for the speeding fine.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,464 ✭✭✭Ultimate Seduction

cliggg wrote: »
    In McGregor related news, he will be represented in New York in June by Graham Kenny who is his solicitor here in Ireland. The same guy who represented him for the speeding fine.

Bad move. Surley you want a new York lawyer who knows the system inside out over there?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,834 ✭✭✭Useful.Idiot

• Registered Users Posts: 3,539 ✭✭✭John_D80

Michael Chandler said yesterday that he beats Khabib "10 times out of 10" so make of that what you will!

Serious question. Was Chandler referring to himself or McGregor when he said that??

• Registered Users Posts: 6,513 ✭✭✭EagererBeaver

Is he licensed to??

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 653 ✭✭✭Gonad

Bad move. Surley you want a new York lawyer who knows the system inside out over there?

From his website

Graham graduated from UCD in 1997 with an Honours Civil Law degree and was admitted as a Solicitor to the Law Society of Ireland in 2001. Whilst completing his traineeship in Ireland, Graham was admitted as an attorney to the New York Bar

Not necessarily. It’s not like there is going to be much in the way of actual litigation.

It’s open/shut. Pleas Guilty on all misdemeanor’s. Pleas down the felony to a misdemeanor. They don’t need to go to town on him to make an example of him.

Passing the New York Bar means nothing unless he frequently practices there. A lot of trainee solicitors in Ireland and the UK use the New York Bar route to back qualify at home if they're struggling to get a training contract here.

John_D80 wrote: »
    Serious question. Was Chandler referring to himself or McGregor when he said that??

He was referring to himself. mmajunkie.com/2018/04/michael-chandler-plans-to-re-sign-with-bellator-but-i-beat-khabib-nurmagomedov-10-times-out-of-10/amp

He was referring to himself. mmajunkie.com/2018/04/michael-chandler-plans-to-re-sign-with-bellator-but-i-beat-khabib-nurmagomedov-10-times-out-of-10/amp

I think Chandler would be right up there at the top with McGregor/Ferguson/Khabib if he was in the UFC.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 39,419 ✭✭✭✭Mellor

More than one person has said that Khabib feels like a much heavier man on top.
    That pretty much applies across the board where there's a grappling disparity. A 9kg guy on his first day will feel like he is being crushed by a 70kg purple belt - who in turn gets crushed by the guys above him.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,864 ✭✭✭empacher

i'm sure they will hire consultants and paralegals to proof everything and bring him up to date.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,783 ✭✭✭✭callaway92

I think Chandler would be right up there at the top with McGregor/Ferguson/Khabib if he was in the UFC.

He’s a chronic juicer. You’d see a big change in him

Is he licensed to??
    One of the rag news sites said he got the paperwork a few days ago.

This fella and he fella of the Byrne's really are Muppets with their inspirational posts. The only thing they've achieved is being lucky enough to be friends with a fella who made it big and looked after them.

Surley Conor much cringe seeing this. I notice he doesn't like or comment much on them

• Registered Users Posts: 988 ✭✭✭brendanwalsh

This fella and he fella of the Byrne's really are Muppets with their inspirational posts. The only thing they've achieved is being lucky enough to be friends with a fella who made it big and looked after them.

Surley Conor much cringe seeing this. I notice he doesn't like or comment much on them

Yeah absolute plonkers. They didn't amount to anything at all
    Their buddy did and brought them along for the free ride. Scroungers. Hope mcgregor gets rid of his gangland scummer pals now and gets back to fighting and taking care of his family. He needs to do the decent thing now and marry deirdre. Give a positive story to the public and take the limelight off his knacker carry on

Has Conor actually been seen in Dublin since the incident in New York??

Friend of mine with some very questionable links to McGregor (ie: he’s usually a complete bullsh1tter) told me he hasn’t left New York and Dee and Conor Jr. flew over to join him in the days after his arrest.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,374 ✭✭✭xtal191

That McGregor sitting on the Porsche? I'm guessing they're both his cars anyway

John_D80 wrote: »
    Has Conor actually been seen in Dublin since the incident in New York??

Friend of mine with some very questionable links to McGregor (ie: he’s usually a complete bullsh1tter) told me he hasn’t left New York and Dee and Conor Jr. flew over to join him in the days after his arrest.

I saw that in the Sunday World last week, they also said Dee turned up in a panic at the airport with the baby and said to the person at the desk "get me on the next flight to New York". Perhaps your friend was their source on that :D

• Registered Users Posts: 9,405 ✭✭✭Lukker-

He's doing a secret fight camp in Russia.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,925 ✭✭✭pudzey101

Lukker- wrote: »
    He's doing a secret fight camp in Russia.

not for khabib anyway hes scared for his life of him

• Registered Users Posts: 1,150 ✭✭✭how.gareth

pudzey101 wrote: »
    not for khabib anyway hes scared for his life of him

Tut tut!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,709 ✭✭✭cloudatlas

What does keith joyce do for a living?

cloudatlas wrote: »

Posts single words under McGregors internet posts such as "beast" "don" "animal"

Seems to be a well paying job

• Registered Users Posts: 11,474 ✭✭✭✭Ush1

I saw some website, think it was for a gym or some clothes brand, and they had boxers and stuff listed and he was there listed as an "athlete". ****ed if I know what that means.

Ush1 wrote: »
    I saw some website, think it was for a gym or some clothes brand, and they had boxers and stuff listed and he was there listed as an "athlete". ****ed if I know what that means.

GymKing. Byrne too has a deal with them. They haven't even got that many followers which makes it more baffling

30078910_1804337549630236_65405381186158592_n.jpg

xtal191 wrote: »
    That McGregor sitting on the Porsche? I'm guessing they're both his cars anyway

Yup.... conor would have driven the Porsche & his security followed in the RR.

Same RR that turned up at b'town courthouse I reckon.

The cover of today's Sunday World. Conor giving the media exactly what they want from him.DbVoMrbXcAEnPvB.jpg

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,067 ✭✭✭MarkY91

He is somehow connected to the gym king brand. I see him at the gym all the time kitted out in gym king gear. I heard him asking the trainer's what size they are, so I assume he gets alot of free clothing to hand out.

He seems like one of the more decent of McGregor's knacker mates.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement