Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Official Conor McGregor thread (part 5) *Read Mod Note in Post 1*

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,405 ✭✭✭Lukker-

Cyrus wrote: »
    That's the problem first class is great until you try a pj then nothing else will do! Nice problem to have I guess

Can't do coke or smoke weed in first class I guess

• Registered Users Posts: 7,095 ✭✭✭Jeff2

That jet looks like the one Floyd Mayweather owns.

https://youtu.be/qS5RUhngYtw

• Registered Users Posts: 712 ✭✭✭Mean Laqueefa

Lukker- wrote: »
    Can't do coke or smoke weed in first class I guess

Exactly ! no point being the richest man in the graveyard.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,151 ✭✭✭✭rob316

He could be using jet smarter. You book out empty legs on private jets, meant to be fairly reasonable too, subscription based service. I know someone that uses it.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,151 ✭✭✭✭rob316

He could be using jet smarter. You book out empty legs on private jets, meant to be fairly reasonable too, subscription based service. I know someone that uses it.

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,030 ✭✭✭thebull85

evil_seed wrote: »
    XS tshirt

I dont think so.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,960 ✭✭✭Autecher

According to Dana (:rolleyes:) he will now be meeting with Conor on the 18th of this month. Unless of course Conor has another personal situation to deal with on that day :p

• Registered Users Posts: 17,797 ✭✭✭✭hatrickpatrick

Is it 2PM or 2AM Irish time? The Journal says "9PM New York time / 2PM Irish time" which means they've screwed up one of their AM/PM references. I presume it's 9AM NY time so therefore 2PM our time?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,683 ✭✭✭Subcomandante Marcos

Is it 2PM or 2AM Irish time? The Journal says "9PM New York time / 2PM Irish time" which means they've screwed up one of their AM/PM references. I presume it's 9AM NY time so therefore 2PM our time?

When was the last time you heard of a court sitting at 9pm?

Private jet is best way to avoid all hype etc at airports mixing with the general population.

• Advertisement

When was the last time you heard of a court sitting at 9pm?

This is New York we're talking about, you can get someone to paint your gaff at 4AM over there if you're that kind of weirdo :D

According to this it's 2:30 Irish time https://www.dublinlive.ie/sport/other-sport/conor-mcgregor-court-case-live-14777321
    I think today will be a busy day on this thread! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 29,853 ✭✭✭✭Zero-Cool

cliggg wrote: »
    According to this it's 2:30 Irish time https://www.dublinlive.ie/sport/other-sport/conor-mcgregor-court-case-live-14777321

#FreeConnor

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,683 ✭✭✭Subcomandante Marcos

It would be hilarious if he didn't plea down the felony charge and got jail time.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,508 ✭✭✭EagererBeaver

cliggg wrote: »
    Only for the morons. This is going to be a quick in and out of administrative nonsense. Nothing to see.

It would be hilarious if he didn't plea down the felony charge and got jail time.
    If he doesn't at least come to court dressed like this I will be disappointed.

Floyd-Mayweather-Jr.-v-Conor-McGregor-World-Press-Tour-Brooklyn.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 9,454 ✭✭✭mloc123

Lukker- wrote: »
    Couldn't be bothered what he spends his money on, if it was myself though, I'd be happy with first class :p

Business class probably about 3-4k/seat. I assume he has about 8 people on that jet with him? So would cost over 30k to fly them all. 50k for a private jet seems okay then.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,293 ✭✭✭billybonkers

SO 14.30 pm is it? OR is that when court starts for the day?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,048 ✭✭✭Bunny Colvin

SO 14.30 pm is it? OR is that when court starts for the day?

Prelims at 13:00

Main Card should start at 14:30ish

• Registered Users Posts: 612 ✭✭✭JoseJones

Is this on PPV anywhere? Or is there any way we can stream it?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 21,391 ✭✭✭✭martyos121

Is there an event thread set up for this? :pac:

JoseJones wrote: »

I think its on FightPass :D

• Registered Users Posts: 3,131 ✭✭✭dashoonage

Hey lads...do ye think conor has the cardio for this...i dont think he has been doing the road work coming up to this.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,597 ✭✭✭Richard tea

Im hoping its an in and out job..Very sorry blah blah blah and then the ufc announce a fight by Monday. Roll on a few months of class A entertainment

• Registered Users Posts: 2,286 ✭✭✭sonofenoch

JoseJones wrote: »

Utube stream ......will have more viewers than anything the UFC can currently throw up

The general consensus is that this won't go the distance, but will involve a submission most likely pre-arranged in a shady backroom deal :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 3,131 ✭✭✭dashoonage

https://mmajunkie.com/2018/06/dana-white-conor-mcgregor-meeting-date-june-18

meeting the goof on the 18th , fight announced during fight week then

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,464 ✭✭✭Ultimate Seduction

It'll probably be adjourned watch. Definitely don't see a fight announced for some time yet

FFS, he's still working on a plea deal and won't be back in court until July 26th. Does that kinda put paid to hopes for a September fight?

• Advertisement

FFS, he's still working on a plea deal and won't be back in court until July 26th. Does that kinda put paid to hopes for a September fight?

Probably, they would want a good while to promote. End of year it is

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement