Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Official Conor McGregor thread (part 5) *Read Mod Note in Post 1*

Options

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 23 Roki Vulovic

Getting a statue of yourself is the height of narcissism IMO. I think this lad needs to remember his roots a bit to get his life under control.

• Registered Users Posts: 656 ✭✭✭smokie2008

Reading the comments in here makes me laugh. Have's ya's honestly nothing better to do than act like 12 year old girls on kik?
    I was at that party on Friday and the place was an absolute sweat box.. I've honestly never been in a room hotter than that, it felt like an altitude chamber.
    Everyone was sweating buckets and looked like sh!t. I'd love to see the state of some of you on a night out. The comments about D here are horrendous.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 23 Roki Vulovic

smokie2008 wrote: »
    Reading the comments in here makes me laugh. Have's ya's honestly nothing better to do than act like 12 year old girls on kik?
    I was at that party on Friday and the place was an absolute sweat box.. I've honestly never been in a room hotter than that, it felt like an altitude chamber.
    Everyone was sweating buckets and looked like sh!t. I'd love to see the state of some of you on a night out. The comments about D here are horrendous.

Yeah yeah, with McGregor it is always someone else's fault for his bad behaviour or the cut of him. Get off it.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,009 ✭✭✭Tangatagamadda Chaddabinga Bonga Bungo

On the court appearance front. If there was any chance of a custodial sentence, couldn't he simply just never go back to the States and it'd be grand.

Can be very hard to be extradited from Ireland to the US. It seems to be extremely rare to non existent, bar one guy who did some fairly bad things (and wasn't an Irish citizen) I can't think of any other case where it has happened recently. There was also a high functioning autistic Irish guy where an extradition was refused. They are the only two cases I know of.

Wonder if there are other cases? Either way, it simply wouldn't happen in McGregor's situation.

• Registered Users Posts: 318 ✭✭hewhoscares

Lukker- wrote: »
    xtal191 wrote: »
    Was only wondering where himself and Gamebred disappeared to

Gamebred got banned AFAIK

wonderfulllife was taking a hiatus so he could focus on his real life, I hope and think he'll be back some day.

Is he still active on Twitter? He did mention his account before. Or at least he'd out himself sorta and say "i interacted with such and such this morning and they told me...." and wasn't to much labour to find him by going on the famous persons newsfeed

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4,464 ✭✭✭Ultimate Seduction

Is he still active on Twitter? He did mention his account before. Or at least he'd out himself sorta and say "i interacted with such and such this morning and they told me...." and wasn't to much labour to find him by going on the famous persons newsfeed

Nope. Deleted twitter account. The youngfella had serious mental issues that he needed to sort out.

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 12,785 Mod ✭✭✭✭riffmongous

That's the gayest thing I've ever heard..

And the lad is just going to give it away, he should be renting it out to Conor's fans :pac:

Nope. Deleted twitter account. The youngfella had serious mental issues that he needed to sort out.

Yeah remember his blog post (the one that Ariel read on the show) and it added up for how he was so Conor obsessed really.

Hope he's doing alright and if he's lurking and reading even just a nothing hello to let us know would be nice.

Would have been intriguing to see what he'd have had to say about the dolly.

smokie2008 wrote: »

I agree to be honest. Conor can be an attention whore at the best of times so taking the piss out of him/ commenting is fine. Dee could possibly be pregnant looking at that picture and in a warm building and you have people calling her "a junkie" etc ....... kinda disgusting leave the poor girl alone.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,760 ✭✭✭Effects

On the court appearance front. If there was any chance of a custodial sentence, couldn't he simply just never go back to the States and it'd be grand.

Except it makes it a lot harder for him to go to work and earn money.
    Don't stress yourself thinking about it. Cause Conor isn't. He's paying his lawyers good money to sort it out.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,286 ✭✭✭sonofenoch

Effects wrote: »
    Except it makes it a lot harder for him to go to work and earn money.
    Don't stress yourself thinking about it. Cause Conor isn't. He's paying his lawyers good money to sort it out.

Dog the bounty hunter on Conor's trail ....what an episode that would be, I'm sure they'd end up ol pals at the end

• Registered Users Posts: 19,664 ✭✭✭✭Muahahaha

Can be very hard to be extradited from Ireland to the US. It seems to be extremely rare to non existent, bar one guy who did some fairly bad things (and wasn't an Irish citizen) I can't think of any other case where it has happened recently. There was also a high functioning autistic Irish guy where an extradition was refused. They are the only two cases I know of.

Wonder if there are other cases? Either way, it simply wouldn't happen in McGregor's situation.

Extradition from Ireland to US does happen, that guy with the autism involved with hosting dark web sites lost his final case in the Supreme court just last week and he is being extradited now.

In any case this is McGregors first offence and it is not serious enough for prison time. If he steps out of line again however it might well be.

• Registered Users Posts: 28,710 ✭✭✭✭Paully D

He’s at Longitude tonight.

Sure to end well with no incidents! :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,987 ✭✭✭JohnMc1

Only if he never plans on fighting again. He wants the money fights. Remember? Those can only happen in the US [UFC being the dominant MMA promotion in the world and the majority of the major Boxing orgs operating in the US]It would be a career suicide to do that.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,192 ✭✭✭fitzparker

Dee announced pregnancy. Whoever slated her about being on drugs would want to take a look at themselves. Especially the dope who said coke first... then changed it to joint... what a spanner

• Registered Users Posts: 3,193 ✭✭✭Eircom_Sucks

fitzparker wrote: »
    Dee announced pregnancy. Whoever slated her about being on drugs would want to take a look at themselves. Especially the dope who said coke first... then changed it to joint... what a spanner

But you are on here spreading the news like rte

But you are on here spreading the news like rte

It's a Conor McGregor thread, he posted to say he is having another child. Get a grip.

• Registered Users Posts: 29,853 ✭✭✭✭Zero-Cool

Congrats to the both of em :) I hope he gets at least one fight in before taking more time off for Conor the 3rd.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,474 ✭✭✭✭Ush1

I don't think he will fight again.

Ush1 wrote: »
    I don't think he will fight again.

Why would he be flat out training then? He's obsessed with money and mma is where he can earn the most I think

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,649 ✭✭✭Whelo79

fitzparker wrote: »

Agreed. Some people love nothing better than throwing baseless accusations around. Sad really.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,474 ✭✭✭✭Ush1

Why would he be flat out training then? He's obsessed with money and mma is where he can earn the most I think

Because he likes training? Depends on what you mean by flat out, he's clearly having a few beers tonight anyway.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,663 ✭✭✭JoeyJJ

Fair play as long as she is happy.

I see him fighting a couple of tines again. He needs it I think. He is ultra competitive and ufc needs him to fill gap before next big thing as brock is only a stopgap be lucky to get him to the cage in jan.

Looks like we might have some movement. Currently in Russia

• Registered Users Posts: 29,853 ✭✭✭✭Zero-Cool

Looks like we might have some movement. Currently in Russia

I'd say he got some nice tickets for the world cup final.

https://twitter.com/TheNotoriousMMA/status/1018334771452182528?s=19

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,462 Mod ✭✭✭✭Axwell

Zero-Cool wrote: »
    I'd say he got some nice tickets for the world cup final.

https://twitter.com/TheNotoriousMMA/status/1018334771452182528?s=19

A nice birthday present no doubt

• Registered Users Posts: 2,649 ✭✭✭Whelo79

He's going to do a proper Ricky IV style training camp to prepare for Khabib. Locked up in an isolated wood cabin on a snowy mountain side.

New money, as they say..

• Registered Users Posts: 6,508 ✭✭✭EagererBeaver

Professional video, definitely not something Fogarty shot while trying desperately not to slobber all over him. New ad for a sponsor?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,666 ✭✭✭✭Frank Bullitt

Flat out training and drinking? Not so sure about that one.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement