Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Official Conor McGregor thread (part 5) *Read Mod Note in Post 1*

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,193 ✭✭✭Eircom_Sucks

Is McGoat in the house?

Doubt it

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,464 ✭✭✭Ultimate Seduction

Doubt it

I mightn't be awake later to say "doubt me now".

• Registered Users Posts: 3,663 ✭✭✭JoeyJJ

rob316 wrote: »
    And don't be hoping for the cheapest tickets their is generally very little. Aim for mid range you shouldn't be disappointed then.

I know well. I had cat 3 for 189

• Registered Users Posts: 4,604 ✭✭✭dave1982

So no annoucement last night

• Registered Users Posts: 6,492 ✭✭✭EagererBeaver

So was be there in Calgary or not?!

Would have been very surprised if what will be hyped as the biggest fight in MMA history was announced on a Fox card.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 29,853 ✭✭✭✭Zero-Cool

Apparently he was in New York with Dani's filming something. Yeah they won't waste that on a fox card, hope it's something soon though.

• Registered Users Posts: 653 ✭✭✭Gonad

That's a shame, tbh. As much as the Khabib fight is obviously the most exciting thing they could do right now, several years later and I'm still curious as to what RDA v Conor would have been like at 196. Maybe some day...

Come on Mcgregor would starch RDA .

RDA got starched by Stephens ffs .

• Registered Users Posts: 12,820 ✭✭✭✭Dtp1979

Gonad wrote: »
    Come on Mcgregor would starch RDA .

RDA got starched by Stephens ffs .

10 years ago ffs

• Registered Users Posts: 9,405 ✭✭✭Lukker-

I do think RDA would get slept. He got stalked and walked down by Colby. I think we would get some good exchanges though, but RDA can’t really fight walking backwards.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,405 ✭✭✭Lukker-

I do think RDA would get slept. He got stalked and walked down by Colby. I think we would get some good exchanges though, but RDA can’t really fight walking backwards.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,447 ✭✭✭Never wrestle with pigs

Rda would come in swinging with the head down and get molested. No contest.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,561 ✭✭✭JJayoo

Imo RDA would do exactly what he did to Diaz and destroy the legs.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,442 ✭✭✭LollipopJimmy

Hearing all the rumours of a fight announcement it's hard to not let myself get excited, I really hope I'm not disappointed.
    Thing is though, will he actually fight while Dee is pregnant? As in, mid to late stage preggers

Hearing all the rumours of a fight announcement it's hard to not let myself get excited, I really hope I'm not disappointed.
    Thing is though, will he actually fight while Dee is pregnant? As in, mid to late stage preggers

Stipe fought 2 weeks before wife was due. Not sure what the big deal is

• Registered Users Posts: 39,415 ✭✭✭✭Mellor

Dee was pregnant for his last MMA night. Eddie talked about it in thebuikd up.

But he'd spoken about promising her he wouldn't fight late in the pregnancy at the time.

• Registered Users Posts: 28,710 ✭✭✭✭Paully D

But he'd spoken about promising her he wouldn't fight late in the pregnancy at the time.

Well he went on a week long bender in Liverpool about a week before Conor Jr was born.

“Conor said” = “Dana said” these days :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,464 ✭✭✭Ultimate Seduction

• Registered Users Posts: 9,760 ✭✭✭Effects

JoeyJJ wrote: »
    Stipe fought 2 weeks before wife was due. Not sure what the big deal is

A lot of people want their partner around when their child is due. It's not like waiting on a flight, the date can move forward if there's complications.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,348 ✭✭✭✭ricero

• Advertisement

ricero wrote: »
    Mcgregor fanboys make me lol

I think that was the point of the tweet

• Registered Users Posts: 4,604 ✭✭✭dave1982

I hope they book khabib a fight fast against who ever the show goes on with out conor

Go on poirier last night

Still see conor actually smoke him again if they ever met again at lw

Wayyy too open for conor’s clinical striking

Effects wrote: »
    A lot of people want their partner around when their child is due. It's not like waiting on a flight, the date can move forward if there's complications.

Been there twice i know the craic. He doesnt need to do 10 weeks over there playing touch butt. 3 weeks would do it. Still early days of pregnancy in october and as mentioned above he was ok to get out of his box in a bender in liverpool off his box up a tree

JoeyJJ wrote: »
    Been there twice i know the craic. He doesnt need to do 10 weeks over there playing touch butt. 3 weeks would do it. Still early days of pregnancy in october and as mentioned above he was ok to get out of his box in a bender in liverpool off his box up a tree

God forbid you think he did anything wrong

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,047 ✭✭✭Jamiekelly

ricero wrote: »
    Mcgregor fanboys make me lol

I never would have guessed that this was your opinion. It's not like you haven't said the same thing once a week like clockwork on this thread for nearly a year straight. We get it, you don't like him. Not many people do (including myself) but the level of hatred you have for the man is on an equal level of cult behaviour as the fanboys at this stage.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,192 ✭✭✭fitzparker

I haven't a clue how to do screenshot but did anyone see his comment to Jon Jones under the video he posted. The chap is a madman ����

• Registered Users Posts: 39,415 ✭✭✭✭Mellor

fitzparker wrote: »
    I haven't a clue how to do screenshot but did anyone see his comment to Jon Jones under the video he posted. The chap is a madman ����

Link?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,192 ✭✭✭fitzparker

It was on his Instagram, the video of him going into the club

Jon Congratulated him "being free after the court case"

Conor responded He was in albuqerque "Stonch animal Jon boy, hit me up rocket juice ring brandao"

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,131 ✭✭✭dashoonage

fitzparker wrote: »
    It was on his Instagram, the video of him going into the club

Jon Congratulated him "being free after the court case"

Conor responded He was in albuqerque "Stonch animal Jon boy, hit me up rocket juice ring brandao"

is there an English translation of that?

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement