Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Official Conor McGregor thread (part 5) *Read Mod Note in Post 1*

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,451 ✭✭✭EagererBeaver

.ak wrote: »
    Billy Mays wrote: »
    Which part?

When he said "smell of ****e off your da"?

He's a f*ckin embarrassment

Hahah that stuff is brilliant. I love the fact he went full Irish on it.

Do people not find that stuff funny? He's on the world stage and he's asking to take a **** in Irish.

We have some weird thing about hiding our Irish accent/slang/isms infront of the Americans for some reason. I love the fact 80% of the people watching that had no idea at all what he was saying...

Why be so thin skinned to get embarrassed by that? It wasn't you saying it. :pac:

Really? Really like? You think insults a 12 year old could come up with are not just entertaining but somehow an integral part of Irish culture?

Here, I've found an Adam Sandler DVD for you to watch.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,100 ✭✭✭The Ayatolla

micks wrote: »
    also a pity Khabib didnt know about Mcgregors Da's instagram exploits

#Coinage4Lyfe

• Registered Users Posts: 1,834 ✭✭✭Useful.Idiot

darced wrote: »
    On a more serious note Conor looked much lighter than usual, must have hit the cardio hard this camp.

Think Roddy mentioned in an interview he was planning to come in lighter, probably to sharpen up the speed advantage.

Probably too sophisticated..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 771 ✭✭✭HappyAsLarE

Press conferences are so much better with fans inside.

Thought it was entertaining all the same.

“I **** in bus” was my highlight.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,451 ✭✭✭EagererBeaver

darced wrote: »
    On a more serious note Conor looked much lighter than usual, must have hit the cardio hard this camp.

Khabib a fair bit chunkier than him alright. Please God make weight.

• Registered Users Posts: 71 ✭✭don corleone

Whose the Ali guy. What’s the Chechen references about?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,995 ✭✭✭Sofiztikated

This.

As purile as it may have been, being the rowdy cheeky livewire gets a crowd buzzing.

That was McG being neutered.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,198 ✭✭✭✭ctrl-alt-delete

Really? Really like? You think insults a 12 year old could come up with are not just entertaining but somehow an integral part of Irish culture?

Mcgregor is gonna knock him out like Happy Gilmore did with a golf ball to that bloke in the window.

On a serious note I found it hard to watch, I stopped short of turning it off though.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,701 ✭✭✭clsmooth

Whose the Ali guy. What’s the Chechen references about?

https://www.fuqrafiles.com/knowledgebase/nypd-informant-ali-abdel-aziz/

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 18,138 ✭✭✭✭rob316

Nothing for the highlight reel anyway. Guess there's no need for wit and charm at the top. Worse than the mac may press stuff that was. McGregor rant and raving and the sound quality was so poor you couldn't understand a word khabib said.

Khabib is cool as a cucumber though.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,299 ✭✭✭djPSB

clsmooth wrote: »
    Did he call Khabib’s da ‘lick arse o’hoolihan’ at one stage?? :D

Quality stuff.

• Registered Users Posts: 428 ✭✭ibrahimovic

Some real snowflakes in here, he was gas as usual. Love seeing this Dublin madness on the world stage, a lot of people in the world will never have been exposed to it, and it's priceless seeing their reactions.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,701 ✭✭✭clsmooth

rob316 wrote: »
    Nothing for the highlight reel anyway. Guess there's no need for wit and charm at the top. Worse than the mac may press stuff that was. McGregor rant and raving and the sound quality was so poor you couldn't understand a word khabib said.

He got a bit riled up at points which I guess is the idea for McGregor

• Registered Users Posts: 18,138 ✭✭✭✭rob316

Some real snowflakes in here, he was gas as usual. Love seeing this Dublin madness on the world stage, a lot of people in the world will never have been exposed to it, and it's priceless seeing their reactions.

Snowflakes? I couldn't give a **** who he offends but it just wasn't funny just ranting

• Registered Users Posts: 5,550 ✭✭✭Duff

rob316 wrote: »

I actually thought he got a bit rattled.

he was as gas as a fart in a crowded lift.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,449 ✭✭✭Call Me Jimmy

So if Happy Gilmore comes on you'll sit through the whole thing?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,995 ✭✭✭Sofiztikated

Duff wrote: »
    I actually thought he got a bit rattled.

Once or twice, but composed himself, and came back with a few cracking one liners.

• Registered Users Posts: 318 ✭✭hewhoscares

Conor mentioned the rumoured foot injury and then mentioned a broken finger (there's screenshots of a weird wort on his hand on reddit).

I liked Conors due diligence.

Maybe didn't get Khabib to go loco, but he defo got a bit wound up.

McGregor seemed a bit too riled but you know its for show when 20 seconds later he goes into business man cool calm and collected mode

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,539 ✭✭✭John_D80

Gintonious wrote: »
    Did he just call someone a terrorist...oh lovely.

Yes he did. So what?

Has terrorist been added to the ever growing list of words that make SJW/snowflakes/neo-liberals get all huffy and triggered?

• Registered Users Posts: 605 ✭✭✭pastorbarrett

He said enough for Khabib to ruminate on. Mission accomplished.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,236 ✭✭✭Billy Mays

John_D80 wrote: »
    Yes he did. So what?

Has terrorist been added to the ever growing list of words that make SJW/snowflakes/neo-liberals get all huffy and triggered?
    Oh dear

• Registered Users Posts: 605 ✭✭✭pastorbarrett

Another couple of classics...

Who the **** is on twitter!?

'I don't text blokes'

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 409 ✭✭Sassygirl1999

He is full of dutch courage, kabib is the good guy , conor is the bully, bullies lose

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,593 ✭✭✭Wheeliebin30

Conor mentioned the rumoured foot injury and then mentioned a broken finger (there's screenshots of a weird wort on his hand on reddit).

I liked Conors due diligence.

Maybe didn't get Khabib to go loco, but he defo got a bit wound up.

McGregor seemed a bit too riled but you know its for show when 20 seconds later he goes into business man cool calm and collected mode

What did he say about those injuries??

• Registered Users Posts: 29,851 ✭✭✭✭Zero-Cool

• Registered Users Posts: 318 ✭✭hewhoscares

Lol at Kavanagh RT'ing this about Ali

Its been known by hardcore MMA fans but this aint the kinda thing you want the whole world knowing

• Registered Users Posts: 28,710 ✭✭✭✭Paully D

I think Conor did about as much as he could there.

It was cringey at times with no audience to feed off or react, but he mentioned:

- the bus incident
    - Khabib’s dad
    - Putin
    - Kadyrov

All things that will get under Khabib’s skin.

Then the kicker, going at Ali and mentioning his terrorist and informant links, as well as the child he has tried to keep secret as much as possible.

Ali has proven time and time again that he cannot help himself and will no doubt be wrecking Khabib’s head about what he needs to do now etc etc.

Meh. For something in an almost empty room with 20 journalists more interested in sucking Dana off to stay in his good books I don’t think he could have done much more.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 988 ✭✭✭brendanwalsh

Mcgregor must have dipped into the baking powder. Off his trolley. Very funny. Lick arse o hoolihan.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement