Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Official Conor McGregor thread (part 5) *Read Mod Note in Post 1*

Options

Comments

That's a joke, a tiny piece on him in the intro then a sunday world special on the history of criminality post Veronica!!!

sure we that shyte in the sindo every other day

• Registered Users Posts: 39,402 ✭✭✭✭Mellor

I haven't seen anyone say they want to see khabib **** his mouth in fairness...
    That was "shut" btw. No idea what it was ***'d out
    JoeyJJ wrote: »
    May have been Dee you wouldnt know. Conor would still have 3 or 4 hours relaxation time a day at the moment.

Are we expecting embedded to start on Moday ?
    Presumably Dee would have put her own name/email/whatever on the donation. Has her own cards etc.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,008 ✭✭✭cletus

Mellor wrote: »
    That was "shut" btw. No idea what it was ***'d out

Presumably Dee would have put her own name/email/whatever on the donation. Has her own cards etc.

Given your history of typing on this forum, Mellor, good chance it said shït instead of shut :D

• Registered Users Posts: 802 ✭✭✭MarkJD

Mellor definitely said S H i T :)

• Registered Users Posts: 39,402 ✭✭✭✭Mellor

cletus wrote: »
    Given your history of typing on this forum, Mellor, good chance it said shït instead of shut :D
    Quite possibly. They're beside each other. And I hate typing on the phone. I don't have fat fingers, I swear

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,882 ✭✭✭sc86

very strange still no conor in videos
    even just standing around
    must be some reason for it
    mayby sold rights for tv for sole access or something?

• Registered Users Posts: 19,847 ✭✭✭✭Donald Trump

clsmooth wrote: »
    Bono’s ground game is sh1te.

Bono's a Northsider. Would batter any fella from Crumlin - CMcG included. Once he has you on the ground, you're gone. Dirty fighter with no respect for the rules. Wears shades all day so you can't see the evil in his soul through his eyes. Has blades hidden in his platforms.

And avoids paying taxes

Allegedly

• Registered Users Posts: 3,709 ✭✭✭cloudatlas

Interesting discussion of the politics behind Conor's press conference comments.

• Registered Users Posts: 29,851 ✭✭✭✭Zero-Cool

I wish they'd have Tony and and Antony there as well, Conor would have a laugh bouncing off the 3 of them and at least Tony would try to talk back. I wonder what the green army attendance will be like this time? Surely the credit union loans from his last fight would be paid off by now.

https://twitter.com/shaunalshatti/status/1045744652920401920?s=19

• Registered Users Posts: 4,604 ✭✭✭dave1982

Surely tony fight is no1 contender fight ? Make sense to have all 4 there ideal chance to set up the winner v winner fight... actually no they should hold tony v pettis till nyc card for interm lw belt cause surely they know if conor wins he wont defend it. There will be a interm belt early 2019 i think if conor does win

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 26 Karlakakarlo

Zero-Cool wrote: »
    I wish they'd have Tony and and Antony there as well, Conor would have a laugh bouncing off the 3 of them and at least Tony would try to talk back. I wonder what the green army attendance will be like this time? Surely the credit union loans from his last fight would be paid off by now.

https://twitter.com/shaunalshatti/status/1045744652920401920?s=19

Hopfully dont miss the presser i land around 17:00

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,593 ✭✭✭Wheeliebin30

But what about that foot injury?

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 18,167 Mod ✭✭✭✭CatFromHue

cloudatlas wrote: »
    Interesting discussion of the politics behind Conor's press conference comments.

Interesting enough, I never thought of it that way for Khabib (that it's safer for him and his family to do what you're asked by and be friendly to the dodgy characters McGregor was mocking him over at the press conference).

I wonder if there will be some trouble at the event too because of this.

Also if you were to watch the clip with the sound off it's just Luke judging you for 30 mins :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,048 ✭✭✭Bunny Colvin

The fight's certainly getting near lads

• Registered Users Posts: 2,081 ✭✭✭hunter164

Conor is going to run through him, I can feel it in my waters.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,100 ✭✭✭The Ayatolla

This is gonna be like another Alvarez fight, I feel.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,053 ✭✭✭D.Q

The fight's certainly getting near lads

Jesus that analysis about half committing to a jab to mess with Eddie's perception of range was incredible.

• Registered Users Posts: 318 ✭✭hewhoscares

But what about that foot injury?

Ahh man I've gone full tin foil hat.

Watched the latest vlog by that Colin (rolls royce something) and for a second you see a leg in the frame when he's interviewing lads on the mats.

That foot in the frame is all you see so could be anyone......but that foot is bandaged......

Wtf have i have become ha

• Registered Users Posts: 10,423 ✭✭✭✭Outlaw Pete

Full foot deliberately not being shown on latest insta pic either, clearly amputated.

mcgsep28.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,960 ✭✭✭Autecher

Hopfully dont miss the presser i land around 17:00
    I'm not sure if you mean Irish time or Vegas time but here is the full schedule in Vegas time.

Wednesday, October 3 — UFC 229 open workouts

Park Theater
    3770 S. Las Vegas Blvd
    Las Vegas, NV 89109
    3:30pm PT
    Participants:
    Khabib Nurmagomedov
    Conor McGregor
    Tony Ferguson
    Anthony Pettis
    Thursday, October 4 — UFC 229 press conference

Park Theater
    3770 S. Las Vegas Blvd
    Las Vegas, NV 89109
    3:00pm PT
    Participants:
    Khabib Nurmagomedov
    Conor McGregor
    Dana White
    Friday, October 5 — UFC 229 ceremonial weigh-ins

T-Mobile Arena
    3780 S. Las Vegas Blvd.
    Las Vegas, NV 89158
    5:00pm PT

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 17,797 ✭✭✭✭hatrickpatrick

This is gonna be like another Alvarez fight, I feel.

Call me a lousy Conor fan but I hope not tbh. Obviously I want Conor to win, but the Alvarez fight was almost too much of a walkover, it'd be nice to see more of a challenge. Maybe it's just me, but IMO you could tell from about a minute in that Alvarez was totally outclassed in that fight, I reckon it'd be a more exciting fight if they were more evenly matched.

Personally I'm hoping it lasts at least until into the third round. Alvarez IIRC was only midway into the second?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,282 ✭✭✭sonofenoch

Call me a lousy Conor fan but I hope not tbh. Obviously I want Conor to win, but the Alvarez fight was almost too much of a walkover, it'd be nice to see more of a challenge. Maybe it's just me, but IMO you could tell from about a minute in that Alvarez was totally outclassed in that fight, I reckon it'd be a more exciting fight if they were more evenly matched.

Personally I'm hoping it lasts at least until into the third round. Alvarez IIRC was only midway into the second?

Can't see it being a ding dong battle ala Diaz .....both fighters are just too good in 1 aspect ........if t's Conor on top it will be Alvarez II, it will be embarrassing for Khabib and will be over in 2 rounds ........alternatively if Khabib gets on top (literally) it will be a mauling and will last that bit longer until Conor gasses (or gets his second wind who knows) in which case suppose you could call that a ding dong but can't see it

So do ye reckon McGregor should go back to fighting lads that are smaller than him if he loses?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,588 ✭✭✭derfderf

So do ye reckon McGregor should go back to fighting lads that are smaller than him if he loses?

Like Khabib is doing?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,009 ✭✭✭Tangatagamadda Chaddabinga Bonga Bungo

Who's going to be in Conor's corner?

Kavanagh, Roddy, Danis?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,795 ✭✭✭dulux99

Who's going to be in Conor's corner?

Kavanagh, Roddy, Danis?

Yeah, main event gets four corner men so probably Sergey aswell

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,348 ✭✭✭✭ricero

I think a khabib win would send Dana to an early grave.

I reckon hes praying for a Mcgregor and Diaz wins at the next two ppv's.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,935 ✭✭✭Tazzimus

Like most of the ufc roster then?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,577 ✭✭✭spix

Is that blood?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,820 ✭✭✭✭Dtp1979

spix wrote: »
    Is that blood?

Oh no FCUK, he’s broke a nail

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement