Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Official Conor McGregor thread (part 5) *Read Mod Note in Post 1*

Options

Comments

Excerpt from Conor's facebook status today:
    Teeing himself up for a foray into politics? Also triple points for saying he is the most intelligent after stating "I am the most flashiest".
    Sounds more like he fancies himself as a financial planner. He's probably coming out with an online wealth management 'program' a la McGregor FAST.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,760 ✭✭✭Effects

He was spotted in Lillies Bordello last weekend hanging out with Jim Corr. I think that's what's going on. Jim's been woke even before woke was a term.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 246 ✭✭Urindanger

Conor just found our about corporations and how he can pay less tax and now thinks he can fix the country. What a lad.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,442 ✭✭✭LollipopJimmy

Urindanger wrote: »
    Conor just found our about corporations and how he can pay less tax and now thinks he can fix the country. What a lad.

Or he's just been ripped off and lost a pile of his wedge

• Registered Users Posts: 4,505 ✭✭✭VW 1

I can say, 100% hand on heart, I've never heard anyone say "stay woke" and not immediately thought they were a tit.

But Conor lined up to take over from Micky D Higgins?

Gotta be 35 to run for president, so not in the immediate future

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,729 ✭✭✭Inviere

I wonder is he about to move his flag somewhere else... As much as everyone knows how much tax revenue is utterly pissed away in Ireland, it can't be said we're very different from most other countries in that regard. Would he have the bread to sustain a life in a tax haven like Monaco or something?

• Registered Users Posts: 20,127 ✭✭✭✭Cyrus

Inviere wrote: »
    I wonder is he about to move his flag somewhere else... As much as everyone knows how much tax revenue is utterly pissed away in Ireland, it can't be said we're very different from most other countries in that regard. Would he have the bread to sustain a life in a tax haven like Monaco or something?

i think 100m should get him started yeah :P

• Registered Users Posts: 2,795 ✭✭✭dulux99

I've always suspected that he might do this. I don't think he owns the gaff overlooking the golf course does he?

• Registered Users Posts: 19,835 ✭✭✭✭everlast75

Excerpt from Conor's facebook status today:

Teeing himself up for a foray into politics? Also triple points for saying he is the most intelligent after stating "I am the most flashiest".

It looks like his slow ascent up his own rectum continues..

• Registered Users Posts: 5,442 ✭✭✭LollipopJimmy

dulux99 wrote: »
    I've always suspected that he might do this. I don't think he owns the gaff overlooking the golf course does he?

He tends to lease/rent the big stuff. He was banging on before about what Tyson had told him, if it appreciates buy it, if it depreciated lease it

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,729 ✭✭✭Inviere

Cyrus wrote: »
    i think 100m should get him started yeah :P

Started yes, but sustainable lifestyle if not fighting? I mean, property prices here are ****ed, what are they like in Monaco?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,311 ✭✭✭✭weldoninhio

He tends to lease/rent the big stuff. He was banging on before about what Tyson had told him, if it appreciates buy it, if it depreciated lease it

A wise man once said, “If it drives, floats, flys or fooks, you are better off leasing in the long term.”

• Registered Users Posts: 9,405 ✭✭✭Lukker-

A wise man once said, “If it drives, floats, flys or fooks, you are better off leasing in the long term.”

Please don’t tell me that’s a quote from the Rock from that tv show :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,311 ✭✭✭✭weldoninhio

Lukker- wrote: »
    Please don’t tell me that’s a quote from the Rock from that tv show :p

Think I heard it before Ballers was out. He may have used it though. Felix Dennis coined it in the mid 00s.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,667 ✭✭✭✭Frank Bullitt

He must be sniffing trucks of the stuff with that kind of waffle.

• Registered Users Posts: 39,426 ✭✭✭✭Mellor

If it's good enough for Shakespeare and Dickens ;)
    Less tax, for a higher cost of living. It's obviously viable at some point, but he's have to be earning decent income I'd guess.
    dulux99 wrote: »

Does it makes a difference if he owns or leases the house? He pays either way, but I don't think that affects his tax status.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,405 ✭✭✭Lukker-

Gintonious wrote: »
    He must be sniffing trucks of the stuff with that kind of waffle.

He's just cracked. I don't think he's training regularly and taking coke in between. He's said it himself, it's when he's idle and not training that things gets loose for him.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,604 ✭✭✭dave1982

Ha flyod posting video in paddy power shorts asking them for odds that flyod fights mma in 2018

• Registered Users Posts: 1,762 ✭✭✭bmcc10

Nobody cares Floyd it's just boring now

• Registered Users Posts: 3,131 ✭✭✭dashoonage

Do ye reckon when Floyd beats Conor in July we could get Khabib vs Floys on Russia for the belt?

• Advertisement

dashoonage wrote: »
    Do ye reckon when Floyd beats Conor in July we could get Khabib vs Floys on Russia for the belt?

You can do much better than that.

1/5

• Registered Users Posts: 1,192 ✭✭✭fitzparker

dashoonage wrote: »

Slow day today mate? not even remotely funny to think about writing it, let alone actually doing it.

pre coffee lads sorry....ill step my game up later.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,518 ✭✭✭EagererBeaver

fitzparker wrote: »
    Slow day today mate? not even remotely funny to think about writing it, let alone actually doing it.

Don't worry, some genius will be along any moment now to shout "McGoat" or "Hey Jose, how does your pussy smell?"

• Registered Users Posts: 9,760 ✭✭✭Effects

Don't worry, some genius will be along any moment now to shout "McGoat" or "Hey Jose, how does your pussy smell?"

How about "Khabib will maul him"

• Registered Users Posts: 655 ✭✭✭14murphy

Effects wrote: »
    How about "Khabib will maul him"

He will! And I'm a huge Conor fan but I don't know how he stops that.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,492 ✭✭✭pleas advice

MarkJD wrote:
    I just wanted to post and say its sad that there hasnt been anything posted in here in 3 days actually Conor related or news about a sniff of anything...

14murphy wrote: »
    He will! And I'm a huge Conor fan but I don't know how he stops that.

Keeps his back off the cage, maintains range, defends the shot from distance in the centre, gets the KO.

Now I'm not saying that's definitely happening obviously. But thats the how imo, it's a pretty straight forward grappler v striker.

Mellor wrote: »
    Keeps his back off the cage, maintains range, defends the shot from distance in the centre, gets the KO.

Now I'm not saying that's definitely happening obviously. But thats the how imo, it's a pretty straight forward grappler v striker.

Joe Rogan " and its conor with some spinning ****....oh Khabib shoots...oh god..he's on his back..oh god this isnt pretty...the ref has to stop this...Khabib! Khabib!"

:P coffee is kicking in lads.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,762 ✭✭✭bmcc10

This whole Floyd things gonna ramp up again isn't it? See now he's saying how he would love to get that win back as Floyd had to wait until he was tired to win please just get back in the octagon

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement