Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Official Conor McGregor thread (part 5) *Read Mod Note in Post 1*

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,462 Mod ✭✭✭✭Axwell

The Conor story all over twitter and facebook..
    Meanwhile in the land of Sage Northcutt

https://twitter.com/sagenorthcutt/status/982011767743070208

• Registered Users Posts: 29,853 ✭✭✭✭Zero-Cool

Thank God we have Sage!

This is gas.

https://twitter.com/norm/status/982015245542678529?s=19

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,648 ✭✭✭Autochange

Axwell wrote: »

Simple Sage

• Registered Users Posts: 3,709 ✭✭✭cloudatlas

sure back in the day didn't Conor's mother beg John kavanagh to let conor back in the gym as he was falling in with the wrong crowd without fighting things seem to unravel for conor perhaps the money hasn't been all good. He needs to get rid of ward and the likes. It's interesting that Dana did not go as far as releasing Conor from his contract any other sport that would probably be a consequence of this behaviour.

• Registered Users Posts: 30,308 Mod ✭✭✭✭.ak

Anyway, it could all be a big misunderstanding.

Maybe the lads thought they were in Lidl?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,995 ✭✭✭Sofiztikated

stephenl15 wrote: »
    Sow Ewan McKenna thinks it was all staged.... Ffs.

https://twitter.com/EwanMacKenna/status/982002469373992961?s=19

To be fair, which is more interesting, this, or that Stephanie McMahon suplexed Rhonda Rousey through a table at a "Press Event"?

To be fair, which is more interesting, this, or that Stephanie McMahon suplexed Rhonda Rousey through a table at a "Press Event"?

Donald trump once beat up Vince McMahon

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,299 ✭✭✭JenovaProject

Autochange wrote: »
    Donald trump once beat up Vince McMahon

Didnt Mayweather fight Big Show too?

• Registered Users Posts: 10,423 ✭✭✭✭Outlaw Pete

Turns out there was no need for Tony to eat all that humble pie. He was right.

Didnt Mayweather fight Big Show too?

You are right.
    Wayne Rooney punched a guy one day too. Can't remember his name.
    Rooney was in town visiting prostitutes if memory serves me correctly.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,374 ✭✭✭xtal191

• Closed Accounts Posts: 803 ✭✭✭BelovedAunt

Apparently Charlie Ward was attacking the bus as well. I thought it was a damning indictment on his character when he continued to fight after killing that guy. If he did attack the bus today, the chap is a psychopath.

• Registered Users Posts: 131 ✭✭Lon.C

This nonsense is absolute genius from a promotional point of view. (UFC, McGregor promotions). Global exposure in the media. I'm gonna lump on kabib to win with a title fight with Conor in the summer.
    Trying to generate huge pay per views to lure Conor back.

the sad thing is that the UFC are such hypocrites that the outcome of this may well be...

1. Lobov is gone from the UFC forever as he's a relative nobody

2. McGregor is eventually brought back in as this improves the UFC's power in negotiations with McGregor and he's still a draw but toxic in other sports options now (WWE, boxing) and other earning options (sponsorship, acting)

• Registered Users Posts: 19,664 ✭✭✭✭Muahahaha

Rumour has it that the Russian mafia are less than impressed by Conor attacking Khabibs bus.

Just this evening Tony McGregor has been seen boarding a plane to Moscow with a bag of cash under his arm.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 280 ✭✭Max Prophet

Muahahaha wrote: »
    Rumour has it that the Russian mafia are less than impressed by Conor attacking Khabibs bus.

Just this evening Tony McGregor has been seen boarding a plane to Moscow with a bag of cash under his arm.

If the Russian mafia become involved it could be v serious indeed for Connor

• Registered Users Posts: 30,308 Mod ✭✭✭✭.ak

xtal191 wrote: »

Ugh, think I just got sick in my mouth a little.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,299 ✭✭✭JenovaProject

Go back to bed will ya:pac::pac:

I heard that the Medellin cartel have taken McGregors side. It was on their Twitter feed This could get crazy

• Registered Users Posts: 19,664 ✭✭✭✭Muahahaha

I know man. Tony McGregor may never return from Moscow. This has gone right to the top and now Putin himself has taken an interest. I hope Tony has some decent poems with him to lighten the mood a bit.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 21,391 ✭✭✭✭martyos121

Apparently Charlie Ward was attacking the bus as well. I thought it was a damning indictment on his character when he continued to fight after killing that guy. If he did attack the bus today, the chap is a psychopath.

There’s been some shîte spoken in here tonight, but Jesus H. Christ, that takes the biscuit. I have little respect for Charlie as a person or as a fighter, but it says absolutely fcuk all about him for continuing to earn a living in a sport he’s capable of doing so in. You’d swear he murdered a man in cold blood the way you worded that, Carvalho fought Ward under a set of rules and regulations with unacceptable safety standards because of a limited budget, issues which were completely out of Charlie’s control, and unfortunately died as a result of injuries suffered in that contest. Shame on you for using that as a stick to beat him with.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,330 ✭✭✭Goose81

You lads are some pack of delusion idiots its Hilarious

Mod: Fascinating and insighful post, after a year you decide to come back to us and just insult everyone on the forum...bye now.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,354 ✭✭✭nocoverart

Axwell wrote: »

Sage vs Anderson confirmed?

• Registered Users Posts: 9,333 ✭✭✭pgj2015

Muahahaha wrote: »

hes taking his speed boat over i heard.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,689 ✭✭✭bur

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,480 ✭✭✭thierry14

Need to try harder

Obviously staged

thierry14 wrote: »
    Need to try harder

Obviously staged

Giant nuclear blast

• Registered Users Posts: 29,853 ✭✭✭✭Zero-Cool

• Registered Users Posts: 8,449 ✭✭✭Call Me Jimmy

I suspect there will be a lot more particles revealing themselves in the coming days

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 27,341 ✭✭✭✭super_furry

It’s worse than that even, aparantly Vladamir Putin’s Dad was on the bus and Conor has some girl pregnant in St Petersburg.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement