Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Official Conor McGregor thread (part 5) *Read Mod Note in Post 1*

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,929 ✭✭✭raven136

AKA V SBG till the death

• Closed Accounts Posts: 280 ✭✭Max Prophet

Autochange wrote: »
    I heard that the Medellin cartel have taken McGregors side. It was on their Twitter feed This could get crazy

Yeah well if you think the kinahen hutch thing is bad you don't want to know about the Russian ones

• Registered Users Posts: 195 ✭✭toptom

A disgrace of a man, Thug.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,340 ✭✭✭deco nate

toptom wrote: »
    A disgrace of a man, Thug.

Ti's the new way of hyping a fight. ya know on media,

• Registered Users Posts: 3,539 ✭✭✭John_D80

deco nate wrote: »

Really??

What fight is he supposed to be hyping??

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,299 ✭✭✭JenovaProject

John_D80 wrote: »
    Really??

What fight is he supposed to be hyping??

Conor Khabib ???

Conor Khabib ???

So now the UFC/McGregor are hyping fights by deliberately endangering and injuring people as well as damaging property and incurring the disapproval of the police to such a degree that he may be barred from entering the USA again.

Yeah, no bother lads.

• Registered Users Posts: 195 ✭✭toptom

Setting a wonderful example to his young fans. Hope he is put in jail for what he just done, that would soften his cough.

So now the UFC/McGregor are hyping fights by deliberately endangering and injuring people as well as damaging property and incurring the disapproval of the police to such a degree that he may be barred from entering the USA again.

Yeah, no bother lads.

You have to admit it makes Conor Khabib much more a big sell to the casual than before.

toptom wrote: »
    Setting a wonderful example to his young fans. Hope he is put in jail for what he just done, that would soften his cough.

Put in jail for what?
    Smashing a window?
    Give over.

• Advertisement

You have to admit it makes Conor Khabib much more a big sell to the casual than before.

Be that as it may, no one with more than two brain cells would view this incident as an attempt to hype a fight that has not been made yet and in all probability may never have happened anyway.

Silly suggestion.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,423 ✭✭✭✭Outlaw Pete

Put in jail for what?
    Smashing a window?
    Give over.

In the states what he did is considered an aggravated assault and is a felony charge.

He threw a steel trolley throw a fcuking window. Just because the person he injured wasn't the person he was angry with doesn't mean he couldn't end up doing some time in the county jail. May only be a short time given he'll be able to post bail no matter how much they look for, but I could see him being arrested over this for sure.

Be that as it may, no one with more than two brain cells would view this incident as an attempt to hype a fight that has not been made yet and in all probability may never have happened anyway.

Silly suggestion.

So you agree...this incident(planned or unplanned) makes the potential Khabib fight bigger

In the states what he did is considered an aggravated assault and is a felony charge.

He threw a steel trolley throw a fcuking window. Just because he didn't hit the person he was angry with doesn't mean he couldn't end up doing some time in the county jail. May only be a short time given he'll be able to post bail no matter how much they look for, but I could see him being arrested over this for sure.

Ill back him not being arrested and this will all blow over.
    Dont take that for me condoning his actions though!!!

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,231 ✭✭✭Jim Bob Scratcher

Dana looks in high doh. The fat lump can barely keep a straight face

So you agree...this incident(planned or unplanned) makes the potential Khabib fight bigger

What?? Whether I agree or not is totally irrelevant to the ludicrous point made that this is a deliberate attempt to hype a fight.

What?? Whether I agree or not is totally irrelevant to the ludicrous point made that this is a deliberate attempt to hype a fight.

You asked what fight?
    I answered...Conor Khabib.

This incident hypes that fight...its pretty simple...doesnt matter if its on purpose or not....
    I simply asked do you agree that fight is more hyped now?
    Yes or no will do.

Dana looks in high doh. The fat lump can barely keep a straight face

I thought earlier someone said there was no arrest warrant out?
    Dana is known for talking bollox....big hullabulloo to get all eyes on the UFC...no publicity is bad publicity

You asked what fight?
    I answered...Conor Khabib.

This incident hypes that fight...its pretty simple...doesnt matter if its on purpose or not....
    I simply asked do you agree that fight is more hyped now?
    Yes or no will do.

I genuinely couldn't care if it is more or less hyped.

The reason I asked that person what fight he was referring to is because there was an implication that this incident was arranged to DELIBERATELY hype a fight. Which it obviously is not to anyone with any cop on.

I genuinely couldn't care if it is more or less hyped.

The reason I asked that person what fight he was referring to is because there was an implication that this incident was arranged to DELIBERATELY hype a fight. Which it obviously is not to anyone with any cop on.

No need to shout at me!!!
    You quoted me,I gave an option of a fight that could be hyped so I responded.

Yes or No the Khabib Conor fight is bigger now after this?

• Advertisement

No need to shout at me!!!
    You quoted me,I gave an option of a fight that could be hyped so I responded.

Yes or No the Khabib Conor fight is bigger now after this?

Eh actually you quoted me first. Why, I don't know seeing as I had directed the question to someone else.

Eh actually you quoted me first. Why, I don't know seeing as I had directed the question to someone else.

I quoted you because I had an answer to your question.

Still avoiding the question...Yes or No the(potential) Khabib Conor fight is bigger now because of this?

I quoted you because I had an answer to your question.

Still avoiding the question...Yes or No the(potential) Khabib Conor fight is bigger now because of this?

I'm sorry didn't realise I was under an obligation to you.

Like I said, I couldn't care either way about the imagined hype surrounding a fight that will probably never happen.

I'm sorry didn't realise I was under an obligation to you.

Like I said, I couldn't care either way about the imagined hype surrounding a fight that will probably never happen.

Youre not under obligation to me.....not sure where youd get the idea you are.

I asked a question of you and hoped youd answer but for some strange reason you wont:confused:
    It was a simple question on a discussion forum

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,683 ✭✭✭Subcomandante Marcos

Chiesa vs Pettis - Cancelled
    Borg vs Moreno - Cancelled
    Lobov vs Caceres - Cancelled.

Well done Conor.

Well done Conor.

Any official link to that?

What a fcuking dickhead to ruin a good card if it true

• Registered Users Posts: 1,689 ✭✭✭bur

Looking at three cancelled fights now. If this was a stunt, it went horribly wrong.

Youre not under obligation to me.....not sure where youd get the idea you are.

I asked a question of you and hoped youd answer but for some strange reason you wont:confused:
    It was a simple question on a discussion forum

To which you got the answer that I don't care either way.

It just so happened that the response I gave didn't fit with the limited options (yes or no) that you tried to restrict me to.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,391 ✭✭✭✭martyos121

Well done Conor.

Is Chiesa definitely out? Fcuk, that really sucks. He’s one of the good guys too, hope himself and all the others affected get show money and then some. They should take a slice out of McGregor’s next cheque if he ever fights again and divide it between them IMO.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 7,683 ✭✭✭Subcomandante Marcos

Any official link to that?

What a fcuking dickhead to ruin a good card if it true

Borg has glass in his eyes and one of them won't open fully.
    Doctors won't let Chiesa fight because of the cuts on his face.

Artem is being exiled to Navan Road for life for being a naughty boy.

No official link, Ariel and a few other usual MMA Journos posting on twitter at the min about it all.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement