Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Anyone know anything about Masterpro Gravity kitchenware?

• 12-12-2017 6:24pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,881 ✭✭✭

My local (French) supermarket is running one of those "collect tokens and buy this stuff cheap" promotions for a range of kitchenware called Masterpro Gravity. As it happens, I need a couple of new frying pans.

It's the 28cm pan that interests me most, supposedly 40€ off with 5 tokens (I have 9 :cool: ) but Google's throwing up precious little information on the subject. Amazon.co.uk have a few of the items referenced, but marked out of stock, and the prices in £££ are higher than the supermarket leaflet's RRP in €€€, so I don't know whether it's cheap rubbish, or a genuine opportunity to get hold of some "top chef" quality pans. :confused:

Comments

Advertisement