Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ordered ATM Card for my savings acc but it will not work in ATM..

Options
  • 12-12-2017 7:55pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,619 ✭✭✭

As per title... It's just an atm card with no chip or long number etc.. Why will it not work even at the bank where I have my ACC? Do I have to activate it somehow?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 266 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: Jane

LaVail wrote: »
    As per title... It's just an atm card with no chip or long number etc.. Why will it not work even at the bank where I have my ACC? Do I have to activate it somehow?
    Hi LaVail,

Thanks for getting in touch here on Boards.

Can you let me know if there's any expiry date on the card, and has the card ever worked? Can I also just confirm, have you tried this at a BOI ATM?

Thanks, Jane.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,619 ✭✭✭LaVail

LaVail wrote: »
    Hi LaVail,

Thanks for getting in touch here on Boards.

Can you let me know if there's any expiry date on the card, and has the card ever worked? Can I also just confirm, have you tried this at a BOI ATM?

Thanks, Jane.
    No Expiry on the card. The card hasn't worked since I got it 2 days ago and I have only tried on BOI ATM's... I will try once more today and update tomorrow.

Advertisement