Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Spotify issue

Options
  • 12-12-2017 8:04pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6,158 ✭✭✭

Not sure if this issue is specific to Apple devices but as I use an iPhone I was unsure where to post, feel free to move mods if needed!!

So my issue is this, I will search for an artist on Spotify and then I will download the album(s). However when I am offline such as on the tube (London) they disappear and I cant play them. When I go back online and look at my artist list I see that it is waiting to download despite knowing I have already downloaded it!

Is anyone having a similar issue and if so, how did you fix it!?

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 16,641 CMod ✭✭✭✭faceman

Are you downloading them over wifi or 4g/3g? Within the spotify app in settings, the option to download over cellular/mobile must be turned on if you are not connected to wifi.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,158 ✭✭✭frag420

That may just be the issue, trust me not to check settings before coming onto boards for help:o:o

I will download a few things today via 4g and see how it goes on the tube home this avo!!

Thanks again!

Advertisement