Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

GW18 transfers

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,146 ✭✭✭Kankan14

I downgraded to DCL up top. So have 5m itb.

Thinking Ward,TPT to Bellerin,Mahrez or can do Hazard,Long.

I would love to have hazard along with salah and dilva but worry long won't play for Burnley even at Brighton this game week!

Opinions?

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 15,237 Mod ✭✭✭✭FutureGuy

danganabu wrote: »
    That never happened?? Two blanks was the most and he was rested for one of those.

He played 6, started 5, got two assists.

It actually did happen.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,520 ✭✭✭✭dsmythy

FutureGuy wrote: »

It actually did happen.

Assists aren't blanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,672 ✭✭✭elefant

It actually did happen.
    dsmythy wrote: »
    Assists aren't blanks.

In the land of Sane's, the midfielder with a clean sheet point is king.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,277 ✭✭✭danganabu

It actually did happen.

5pts and 6pts are not blanks an average of 5.5 pts per week would have him as the 4th top midfielder over the 17GW's.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,969 ✭✭✭✭alchemist33

Zeegalaar and Sane to Jones and Silva done for a hit. Ward and Mee will have to wait although hopefully the latter is fit at the weekend. Hazard also on thin ice (ironically)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,974 ✭✭✭Trimm Trabb

Brought in Jones and Long for Francis and Femina (joint worst signings ever).

Hoping Jones stays fit for a little while again now and will have him and DDG as Man Utd defensive double up. Long an enabler who I'm hoping to upgrade to Holgate after gaining a few more 0.1s after swapping my 4.4s to 4.3s.

Big story from my team is I'm sticking with Sane for another while - proven goals and assists over last 2 seasons so hisbad run should come to an end soon - swapping to Dilva/Sterling and getting burned would be too painful but Pogba will be a lure when he gets back.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,649 ✭✭✭greedygoblin

siblers wrote: »
    I was thinking of doing Azpi (calling him Azpi is beginning to annoy me) to Monreal or Otamendi but then I see their fixtures and I want to keep him. I'll give him one more game too

You could just call him Dave. Tis supposedly what he was called at Chelsea when he first arrived cos his name was too difficult to pronounce. Though then you run the risk of confusing him with DDG. :pac:

I have 2 FTs this week. I think my defense needs some adjustments.

Fabianski Elliot
    Otamendi Kolasinac Mee Gomez Dunk

I think some Utd coverage is needed. Either DDG or Jones (or both?). I'd like to keep Fabianski for the save points potential. So, do I downgrade Kolasinac to Jones? Or Otamendi. Is there a better cheap option there than Dunk?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,586 ✭✭✭✭siblers

You could just call him Dave. Tis supposedly what he was called at Chelsea when he first arrived cos his name was too difficult to pronounce. Though then you run the risk of confusing him with DDG. :pac:

I have 2 FTs this week. I think my defense needs some adjustments.

Fabianski Elliot
    Otamendi Kolasinac Mee Gomez Dunk

I think some Utd coverage is needed. Either DDG or Jones (or both?). I'd like to keep Fabianski for the save points potential. So, do I downgrade Kolasinac to Jones? Or Otamendi. Is there a better cheap option there than Dunk?
    Obiaong at West Ham is 4.2, Mousouaka is 4.3 and I think Everton's Kenny is 4.2/4.3, all have decent enough fixtures

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 22,651 ✭✭✭✭extra gravy

Mousouaka is 4.3

Sounds tasty ;)

• Advertisement

Masuaku..close enough!

Obiaong at West Ham is 4.2, Mousouaka is 4.3 and I think Everton's Kenny is 4.2/4.3, all have decent enough fixtures

I know Kenny is probably nailed til Coleman comes back but what about the West Ham lads. Are they first choice?

I know Kenny is probably nailed til Coleman comes back but what about the West Ham lads. Are they first choice?

Ogbonna played full 90 for last 8 games, Masuaku played full 90 of the last 5.

Ogbonna will be safe till Fonte comes back, I assume Masuaku is safe till his form suffers

Ogbonna played full 90 for last 8 games, Masuaku played full 90 of the last 5.

Ogbonna will be safe till Fonte comes back, I assume Masuaku is safe till his form suffers

Thanks for that. Did some digging on a West Ham fan forum (the depths this game takes you to! :)). Apparently Ogbonna's been linked with AC Milan recently, but he's still regarded by some as their best CB. Think I might go that route. Plus as you said their fixtures are good for the next while.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 48,254 ✭✭✭✭km79

jones rising
    bavies falling

no brainer for my team

May even play 442 and bench Austin

• Registered Users Posts: 2,127 ✭✭✭The real mccoy 91

Thanks for that. Did some digging on a West Ham fan forum (the depths this game takes you to! :)). Apparently Ogbonna's been linked with AC Milan recently, but he's still regarded by some as their best CB. Think I might go that route. Plus as you said their fixtures are good for the next while.

From a West Ham point of view ogbonnas form has picked up massively since moyes arrived Reid is and will be the number 1 centre back but is suspended this week Collins and fonte are due back soon so short term he should be ok and masuaku could also suffer if moyes wants to stick with 3cbs cresswells form has also picked up and with Carroll and Hernandez back fit now he may be pushed out by arnie or Antonio

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,062 ✭✭✭✭eh i dunno

De gea, elliot
    Maguire, yoshida, Kenny, mee, mariappa
    Salah, Sané, hazard, gross, chuopo
    Kane, rooney, austin

1.9m in the bank. Any advice as I'm languishing around the 800k mark.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,022 ✭✭✭✭Iused2likebusts

eh i dunno wrote: »
    De gea, elliot
    Kane, rooney, austin

Bank you have a good team this week.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,191 ✭✭✭✭Shanotheslayer

De gea, elliot
    Kane, rooney, austin

How many transfers have you got? Sideways move to Silva from Sane? Upgrade Yoshida?

How many transfers have you got? Sideways move to Silva from Sane? Upgrade Yoshida?

Did silva to sane a month ago so might reverse it. Only 1 free transfer so might move yoshida out. Might go for a cheaper option.

Anyone looking at arnautovic? Looked promising the last few games.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,885 ✭✭✭2nd Row Donkey

eh i dunno wrote:
    De gea, elliot Maguire, yoshida, Kenny, mee, mariappa Salah, Sané, hazard, gross, chuopo Kane, rooney, austin

This won't be popular but sell hazard for Silva or Sterling and upgrade your defense. Get one from Jones, Christensen or Otemendi

This won't be popular but sell hazard for Silva or Sterling and upgrade your defense. Get one from Jones, Christensen or Otemendi

Already have enough to upgrade my defence without selling hazard . Have de gea so I'll go with christensen or otamendi

Already have enough to upgrade my defence without selling hazard . Have de gea so I'll go with christensen or otamendi

Might leave defence for another week.
    Debating
    Sané, chuopo, austin out
    Mahrez, Silva, okazaki in
    Worth - 8?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,065 ✭✭✭MaxPower89

What are Morata owners doing? Is he out? They won handy enough without him, so I can't really see Conte rushing him back.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,969 ✭✭✭✭alchemist33

MaxPower89 wrote: »
    What are Morata owners doing? Is he out? They won handy enough without him, so I can't really see Conte rushing him back.

He's in training, so keeping him.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 499 ✭✭Roonbox

MaxPower89 wrote: »

He's in training, so keeping him.
    Sweet - I can relax this week and sit tight with what I have

Morata was involved in Chelsea's Christmas party, so he should be fit to face Southampton on Saturday! 💪🼠(via Bakayoko's Instagram) #CFC https://t.co/YLpFuoYDyJ

:D

• Registered Users Posts: 17,022 ✭✭✭✭Iused2likebusts

Might leave defence for another week.
    Debating
    Sané, chuopo, austin out
    Mahrez, Silva, okazaki in
    Worth - 8?

Don't be surprised if sane outscores Silva this week.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,772 ✭✭✭✭Ace2007

tempted to ditch Kane and go with a 3-5-2 formation playing 5 premium midfielders (Silva, Sterling, Mahrez, Salah, Harzard) with Aguero and Rooney (Okazaki) up top. Kane form is very hot and cold, fixtures not great and he's got a blank coming up. May get him back for the DGW. Will leave me with 1.2m in the bank to sort out anything that happens this GW.

• Advertisement

Don't be surprised if sane outscores Silva this week.

2 vs 1 silva booked
    I am NOT optimistic of sane gettinv more than 2/3

Advertisement