Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

GW18 transfers

1235»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 17,022 ✭✭✭✭Iused2likebusts

ElTel wrote: »
    Took a chance for 2FTs that Daniels would hold in the hope that I can figure out a late first WC plan.

Christmas drinks get in the way but but, but :new doors open
    Daniels to Jaanmat now gone. I need Robertson to get the nod for 3 games in a week
    You blinded me with the 10M spend on 2 Everton but a lot are going with the 5 man midfield.

Considering the Free-Hit chip as a more personal opportunity for upside versus the gain when most deploy it in the blank (and negate planning) is still hard to figure but can you imagine :o wildcaring last chance on Stephens Day and incorporating the FH in a sly as a Busts plan?
    Didn't end up with 2 eve in the end. Austin and dcl instead.Its almost certain I'll fh in gw 22.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 855 ✭✭✭mectavba

Albrighton & Ward > Richarlison & Ogbonna worth a -4?

Ogbonna would be on the bench this weeek

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 150 ✭✭Belt

Having only got Firmino the midweek GW gone by (started Kane, Morata and Firmino), I'm considering getting rid again and going back to a 2 strong strike team.

Using just my one free transfer - i very rarely if ever spend the 4 points on an additional transfer.

Only brought Firmino in during the week and I'm taking him out agsin. Putting Rooney in instead - can see one more capitulation from Swansea this weekend and Clement to get chopped.

Plus Rooney has always had hot streaks and seems to be in the middle of one

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,399 ✭✭✭✭ThunbergsAreGo

Are Holgate or Kenny more nailed on do people think?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 316 ✭✭Irish Raven

naughtb4 wrote:
    Are Holgate or Kenny more nailed on do people think?

kenny yes. until coleman comes back ans is which, which could still be a good while away....holgate no. Michael Keane is on bench and nearly fit. he will be back centre half....

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,262 ✭✭✭iroced

Any chance Calvert-Lewin is rested and Niasse starts considering the latter did not feature in the midweek game?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,826 ✭✭✭✭callaway92

iroced wrote: »
    Any chance Calvert-Lewin is rested and Niasse starts considering the latter did not feature in the midweek game?

I'd say about 75/25 in favour of that not happening. I have Niasse benched on my team but first sub.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,022 ✭✭✭✭Iused2likebusts

iroced wrote: »

Don't think so. Everton game is Monday aswell.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,262 ✭✭✭iroced

callaway92 wrote: »
    I'd say about 75/25 in favour of that not happening. I have Niasse benched on my team but first sub.
    Don't think so. Everton game is Monday aswell.

When I got Crouch in to enable my switch to 3-5-2 a couple of GWs ago, my plan was to get Niasse (suspended back then) upfront but am now leaning towards his team-mate to strenghten my squad in view of the Christmas period.
    And if there's a GW to get him in, this is probably the one (could well be too late after).

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,420 ✭✭✭Shedite27

Shedite27 wrote: »
    Punt time...
    Ramsey - Arnoutovic

Stoke-City-v-West-Ham-United-Premier-League.jpg

• Advertisement
Advertisement