Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Underwear Dilemma

• 12-12-2017 8:52pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 77 ✭✭

Anyone else out there with a 32" waist ever feel they're between sizes in Pennys and Dunnes? I think a small is 28-32, and a large is 32-36, it's kind of inconvenient for me.

The large ones are actually fine, but often when walking about, my 'you know what' can slip down to one side. Hate when that happens! Where could I go?

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 77 ✭✭Hang on Now

gifted wrote: »
    36" and up for the men lol lol
    Because of wide hips, or beer bellies?!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,485 ✭✭✭TheChizler

I find the Penneys small a bit too tight but bearable and I've a 30-32" waist.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,382 ✭✭✭Tefral

I changed over to Calvins years ago. They have a pouch for your junk. Does the job. Theres always deals on 3 packs of them.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,932 ✭✭✭gifted

Because of wide hips, or beer bellies?!

Never read your opening post properly hence why I deleted it...but yes the oul wide hips lol lol

gifted wrote: »
    Never read your opening post properly hence why I deleted it...but yes the oul wide hips lol lol
    Well hang on now... you never know. A pair of women's undies might have been what I've been looking for the whole time.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,932 ✭✭✭gifted

Well hang on now... you never know. A pair of women's undies might have been what I've been looking for the whole time.

Then I definetly didn't read it properly lol lol

• Closed Accounts Posts: 226 ✭✭la ultima guagua

Anyone else out there with a 32" waist ever feel they're between sizes in Pennys and Dunnes? I think a small is 28-32, and a large is 32-36, it's kind of inconvenient for me.

The large ones are actually fine, but often when walking about, my 'you know what' can slip down to one side. Hate when that happens! Where could I go?

Have you tried M & S ?

Tefral wrote: »
    I changed over to Calvins years ago. They have a pouch for your junk. Does the job. Theres always deals on 3 packs of them.
    I think I'll try them. Does your junk ever feel a bit hot in that pouch though?

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 12,955 Mod ✭✭✭✭JupiterKid

I hate boxers - too loose for me unless they’re of the Lycra variety.

Much prefer briefs.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,221 ✭✭✭✭m5ex9oqjawdg2i

JupiterKid wrote: »
    I hate boxers - too loose for me unless they’re of the Lycra variety.

Much prefer briefs.

They're called ball stranglers for a reason :P

Penny's seem to fit really well for me. Any branded jeans I have are not a great fit. On a bad day, i'll always look for my penny's jeans. Think they cost about 12 euro a pair or something :P

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,662 ✭✭✭Luckycharms_74

Got a few packs of these in the last couple of years and they are by far the most comfortable undies I have ever worn.

https://www.meundies.com/t/gender/men#underwear

To quote the manufacturers :

"WHAT ARE MY MEUNDIES MADE OF?

All our undies are knit from Lenzing Modal®, a naturally soft, breathable, eco-friendly fabric extruded from Austrian beech trees. The cellulosic properties of Lenzing Modal® fiber naturally inhibit odor-causing bacterial growth, while the smooth and supple wood fiber gives our fabric a luxuriously soft, cool, and cozy feel."

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,597 ✭✭✭emeldc

Have you tried M & S ?

Worst jocks in the world IMO. On for an hour or two and they already look like they are 4 times bigger than when you started.

Advertisement