Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cannot log into eir sport

Options
  • 13-12-2017 8:09am
    Registered Users Posts: 7,426 ✭✭✭

Hi. New account (installed last Saturday) and I can't sign into eir sport. I can sign into my eir, but when I from there to add the sport channels to my sky box and i try to log in to eir sport I get this message

"[font=GT-Walsheim, "Helvetica Neue", Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]Please check you have entered the correct email address and the correct password. If you are not registered to my eir please click on the register link below."[/font]

e Any help or advice would be appreciated.

Cheers

Roar

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,508 ✭✭✭eir: Adam

Roar wrote: »
    Hi. New account (installed last Saturday) and I can't sign into eir sport. I can sign into my eir, but when I from there to add the sport channels to my sky box and i try to log in to eir sport I get this message

"[font=GT-Walsheim,]Please check you have entered the correct email address and the correct password. If you are not registered to my eir please click on the register link below."[/font]

e Any help or advice would be appreciated.

Cheers

Roar
    Hi Roar,

Sorry to hear this. You'll need to get in touch with our technical support department about this. If you give them a ring on 1890260260 or free phone 1901 they'll be able to help you out.

Apologies for the inconvenience.

- Adam

Advertisement