Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cancelling a direct debit using 365online

Options
  • 13-12-2017 12:13pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,377 ✭✭✭

I want to cancel a Sepa direct debit on my account. The option on 365 online states I can cancel all sepa direct debits .I'm worried though will this stop or effect payments INTO my account..such as wages etc etc

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 266 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: Jane

Colash wrote: »
    I want to cancel a Sepa direct debit on my account. The option on 365 online states I can cancel all sepa direct debits .I'm worried though will this stop or effect payments INTO my account..such as wages etc etc
    Hi Colash,

Thanks for getting in touch here on Boards.

You can cancel your Direct Debits individually on 365.

To cancel a Direct Debit for next month, you'll need to log into your account through a browser or a PC and find the last transaction that left your account. You'll see an orange + sign that'll open a new window with your Direct Debit details. You'll see a blue tab to cancel, and once you click that, you'll be asked to fill out an online cancellation form.
    Once we receive this instruction and the Direct Debit isn't due out in the next ten days we will not facilitate it if presented again under this mandate. We'd advise that you contact the company also to cancel.

Cancelling all SEPA Direct Debits shouldn't affect any payments into your account as they are usually made by credit transfers if they are wages. If you wish to set up any new Direct Debits in the future you'll need to unblock your account first in the Direct Debit Services section on 365 online.

Please let us know if we can help with anything else & thanks again, Jane

• Registered Users Posts: 1,377 ✭✭✭Colash

Hi Colash,

Thanks for getting in touch here on Boards.

You can cancel your Direct Debits individually on 365.

To cancel a Direct Debit for next month, you'll need to log into your account through a browser or a PC and find the last transaction that left your account. You'll see an orange + sign that'll open a new window with your Direct Debit details. You'll see a blue tab to cancel, and once you click that, you'll be asked to fill out an online cancellation form.
    Once we receive this instruction and the Direct Debit isn't due out in the next ten days we will not facilitate it if presented again under this mandate. We'd advise that you contact the company also to cancel.

Cancelling all SEPA Direct Debits shouldn't affect any payments into your account as they are usually made by credit transfers if they are wages. If you wish to set up any new Direct Debits in the future you'll need to unblock your account first in the Direct Debit Services section on 365 online.

Please let us know if we can help with anything else & thanks again, Jane

Thanks Jane

Advertisement