Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

No spaces on unformatted text.

Options
  • 13-12-2017 1:23pm

As the title says. :pac:

I'm on the legacy site and unformatted text has no spaces. So bolded thread titles are fine, the rest aren't. Quoted text is fine but the rest isn't. Even in the title box for this post I can't enter or paste in spaces. Using Firefox on Windows 7.

Comments

• Boards.ie Employee Posts: 5,461 ✭✭✭✭✭Boards.ie: Mark
    Boards.ie Employee

Hmmm, it seems to work correctly for me. Your post is displaying correctly, so that's something at least.

Is there anything else askew? Have you tried clearing your cache?

At first it was just one thread in Politics, then all of Politics and AH. Seems to be back to normal now though. Very strange.

Also for the title I typed it with spaces and pasted it into the title box and the spaces didn't display but now they are.

Advertisement