If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Floorstanding speakers and AV receiver

Options
  • 13-12-2017 1:40pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

Hi there

I recently found your July open box sale and after getting all excited realised that I was way too late. I just wondered if you have any deals similar to the things that caught my eye

[font=Verdana, sans-serif]
    FLOOORSTANDING SPEAKER
    Cambridge Audio SX80 – Black (Pair) Now £199 [/font]

[font=Verdana, sans-serif] or[/font]
    FLOORSTANDING SPEAKERS
    Monitor Audio MR4 – Black ( Pair) Now £199[/font]

[font=Verdana, sans-serif] [/font]

AV RECEIVER
    Yamaha RXV681 – Black Now £249[/font]

Thanks
    Grant

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 17,282 ✭✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Kenny

Grant01 wrote: »
    Hi there

I recently found your July open box sale and after getting all excited realised that I was way too late. I just wondered if you have any deals similar to the things that caught my eye

FLOOORSTANDING SPEAKER
    Cambridge Audio SX80 – Black (Pair) Now £199 [/font]

[font=Verdana, sans-serif] or[/font]
    FLOORSTANDING SPEAKERS
    Monitor Audio MR4 – Black ( Pair) Now £199[/font]

[font=Verdana, sans-serif] [/font]

AV RECEIVER
    Yamaha RXV681 – Black Now £249[/font]

Thanks
    Grant
    Hi Grant.

Thanks for the post.

Unfortunately I nothing like the RXV681 as cheap as that.
    I do have an open box Yamaha RXA660. Retails for £499 but I could clear at £399. Excellent bit of kit.
    https://www.richersounds.ie/p-202173-rxa660.aspx

I could offer a brand new pair of the MR4 for £235.00 or the SX80 for £225.00

Let me know what you think.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.