Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sprint Spikes - where can I get them?

Options
  • 13-12-2017 1:51pm
    Registered Users Posts: 425 ✭✭

Hi all, I'm in the market for a new pair of sprint spikes. I've tried the Run Hub which is my go-to shoe shop but they've none in stock.

Does anyone know where I might get them? I don't have the time to cruise around checking here and there, and I'd rather try before I buy which would rule out buying online.

Thanks!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 15,704 ✭✭✭✭RayCun

Mulberry wrote: »
    Hi all, I'm in the market for a new pair of sprint spikes. I've tried the Run Hub which is my go-to shoe shop but they've none in stock.

Does anyone know where I might get them? I don't have the time to cruise around checking here and there, and I'd rather try before I buy which would rule out buying online.

Thanks!

I think Amphibian King/Base2Race have them, but phone first to check...

• Registered Users Posts: 425 ✭✭Mulberry

RayCun wrote: »
    I think Amphibian King/Base2Race have them, but phone first to check...

I rang them Ray, thank you. They have them in Bray but not in Ballymount (I'm in Meath!). If I get a free afternoon I might tip over. It's either that or chance an online purchase, we'll see. Thanks!

• Registered Users Posts: 333 ✭✭Down South

These guys are in Dublin 15

https://www.therunhub.ie/Spikes-Spikes-126/

ask for Sean

• Registered Users Posts: 1,498 ✭✭✭Glencarraig

Mulberry wrote: »
    I rang them Ray, thank you. They have them in Bray but not in Ballymount (I'm in Meath!). If I get a free afternoon I might tip over. It's either that or chance an online purchase, we'll see. Thanks!

Spun Cycles and Spun Run are in Trim, might be worth a shout and save you a trip.

Down South wrote: »
    These guys are in Dublin 15

https://www.therunhub.ie/Spikes-Spikes-126/

ask for Sean

I rang them a few days ago, they're my usual go-to guys, but none in stock.

• Advertisement

Spun Cycles and Spun Run are in Trim, might be worth a shout and save you a trip.

Never thought of them. Good idea. Thanks.

Advertisement