Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What to do with old modem ?

Options
  • 13-12-2017 2:25pm
    Registered Users Posts: 205 ✭✭

I moved house, ceasing old account and opening new account from PSTN to Fibre zone a few months ago.  

I was told under no circumstances get rid of the old modem as you will be charged for it if you dont return to eir. 

1901 said instructions would be sent out in the post. 
    Nothing sent/received.

What do I do with my old modem - where do I send it - or can I take to recycling center without fear of being charged for it ?

Thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,508 ✭✭✭eir: Adam

englander wrote: »
    I moved house, ceasing old account and opening new account from PSTN to Fibre zone a few months ago.  

I was told under no circumstances get rid of the old modem as you will be charged for it if you dont return to eir. 

1901 said instructions would be sent out in the post. 
    Nothing sent/received.

What do I do with my old modem - where do I send it - or can I take to recycling center without fear of being charged for it ?

Thanks
    Hi there,

Thanks for getting in touch.

You can view our returns process on the below link:

https://www.eir.ie/equipmentreturns/

- Adam

Advertisement