Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

no adequete service for over a month

Options
  • 13-12-2017 3:29pm
    Registered Users Posts: 72 ✭✭

every time i ring them, being told they know the problem in the area, will sort in out in 2-3 days, technician will text with update... well, nothing! no message, no call back or email, 10-20 interuptions in service daily, sometimes disappears for an hours or so

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,508 ✭✭✭eir: Adam

every time i ring them, being told they know the problem in the area, will sort in out in 2-3 days, technician will text with update... well, nothing! no message, no call back or email, 10-20 interuptions in service daily, sometimes disappears for an hours or so
    Hi,

I'm very sorry to hear this, Is this an issue with a mobile account or a landline/broadband account?

- Adam

• Registered Users Posts: 72 ✭✭Constant Curiosity

eir: Adam wrote: »
    Hi,

I'm very sorry to hear this, Is this an issue with a mobile account or a landline/broadband account?

- Adam
    broadband, the only issue now is that Eir refuses to cancel contract, i already cancelled direct debit as im being ignored completely 

also, surprisingly technician rang this morning! he was on the way! at this stage it outraged me, i waited 2 months! 2 ****ing months while paying for the service! fault was logged, and yet there was nobody fixing until 2 months later i lose my ****, is that how EIR works? yes, sadly... I told technician that direct debit is cancelled, so he went home

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,508 ✭✭✭eir: Adam

eir: Adam wrote: »
    Hi,

- Adam
    broadband, the only issue now is that Eir refuses to cancel contract, i already cancelled direct debit as im being ignored completely 

also, surprisingly technician rang this morning! he was on the way! at this stage it outraged me, i waited 2 months! 2 ****ing months while paying for the service! fault was logged, and yet there was nobody fixing until 2 months later i lose my ****, is that how EIR works? yes, sadly... I told technician that direct debit is cancelled, so he went home
    Sorry to hear you're thinking of cancelling your services because of this. I won't be able to arrange this from here I'm afraid.

If you PM me your account number and full name I can look into your service issue for you. 

- Adam

• Registered Users Posts: 85 ✭✭HandsomeRover

So if I throw a few ****s and *****s into my post here will someone "look into it"/improve the service?

Me ****.:mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 72 ✭✭Constant Curiosity

So if I throw a few ****s and *****s into my post here will someone "look into it"/improve the service?

Me ****.:mad:
    no, it wont change i thing, i cancelled my DD, there is no other way with this crowd

• Advertisement
Advertisement