Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Great little lap tray for rebuiding

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,894 ✭✭✭TinCool

Room for a stapler too

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,894 ✭✭✭TinCool

Room for a stapler too

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 413 ✭✭IRISH OS1R1S

:D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,555 ✭✭✭youdipstick

All I can say is,you must have perfect eyesight,I need 2 magnifying glasses,my specs & a little luck to coil a deck these days:D:D:D

It's actually bigger than it looks in the pic, and no issues with sight.........................yet. :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,984 ✭✭✭Venom

It's actually bigger than it looks in the pic, and no issues with sight.........................yet. :)

A half inch piece of wood cut to size to fit the top, with some 25mm round holes cut in it to hold attys and your set :)

Venom wrote: »
    A half inch piece of wood cut to size to fit the top, with some 25mm round holes cut in it to hold attys and your set :)

I like it!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 831 ✭✭✭damon5

All I can say is,you must have perfect eyesight,I need 2 magnifying glasses,my specs & a little luck to coil a deck these days:D:D:D

I wear glasses myself and since going back vaping ive noticed that ive to clean the lenses much more,much harder to clean them with the vapour being oil based .Never had that previously when i vaped and the OH is banging on about the mirrors in the sitting room where i usually vape needing to be cleaned much more often than before :mad:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,984 ✭✭✭Venom

How small coils really are blew my mind when I started making my own coils. Watching how to videos on Youtube with a 4k camera zoomed in on them is so deceiving :pac:

damon5 wrote: »
    I wear glasses myself and since going back vaping ive noticed that ive to clean the lenses much more,much harder to clean them with the vapour being oil based .Never had that previously when i vaped and the OH is banging on about the mirrors in the sitting room where i usually vape needing to be cleaned much more often than before :mad:

Us men can't see the dirt:D my specs need to be cleaned under a running tap a couple of times a day & inbetween that I clean them with a micro fibre cloth,brilliant for cleaning lenses.
    Being a Widower,I don't have anyone nagging me now but I do miss it:D:D

• Advertisement

Venom wrote: »
    How small coils really are blew my mind when I started making my own coils. Watching how to videos on Youtube with a 4k camera zoomed in on them is so deceiving :pac:

They do look big under the camera,I have a couple of magnifiers,one is for wearing on your head & the other stands on the desk with led lights,they both work great when you get use to them,main tools for me is a decent set of screwdrivers & a set of Torx/Hex screwdrivers with grippy handles,these help a lot when viewing through a magnifier.

Us men can't see the dirt:D my specs need to be cleaned under a running tap a couple of times a day & inbetween that I clean them with a micro fibre cloth,brilliant for cleaning lenses.
    Being a Widower,I don't have anyone nagging me now but I do miss it:D:D

LOL,LOL,LOL

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 295 ✭✭judas1369

I use these to compensate for worsening eyesight. If you can get past the "Borg" look they are really useful.

https://www.fasttech.com/p/3007100

judas1369 wrote: »
    I use these to compensate for worsening eyesight. If you can get past the "Borg" look they are really useful.

https://www.fasttech.com/p/3007100

Cheers for that :)

Advertisement