Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

electric gates not working

Options
  • 13-12-2017 4:37pm
    Registered Users Posts: 167 ✭✭

Our electric gates were working perfectly until this morning and now I can get no response from keypad,fob or phone.I opened the box and when I press the push button there ,the gates open but the motor keeps running and will not cut out.
    I disconnect the power, the motor stops ,I reconnect the power. At this point when I use the keypad,fob or phone,the motor starts and runs for about as long as it takes to open the gates (even though they are already open) then the motor cuts out and after 30 seconds, the gates close .We are then back to square 1, no response from fob etc.
    Any help greatly appreciated, photocells are working, my installer is abroad,
    thanks.

Advertisement