Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What shampoo for balayage greasy Hair?

Options
  • 13-12-2017 6:44pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4,695 ✭✭✭

I have brown roots (recently tinted) and lightened caramel / blond ends (also recently done).

Normally my hair is greasy so I normally used greasy hair shampoo. What should I use now that I’ve had balayage?

Any recommendations from similarly otherwise greasy sisters?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 856 ✭✭✭idunno78

Get a purple shampoo for the blonde bits anyhow! I find the schwarzkopf one good. Don’t know about th greasy I have greasy hair but don’t use anything special for it! I use joico - k pak shampoo and colour conditioner at the moment! (Have balayage aswell)

• Registered Users Posts: 232 ✭✭MinnieMinx

What’s causing it to be greasy? Could it be oily from over washing with strong detergents? If it’s over washed, your scalp will be producing more sebum to protect itself. Try using a sulphate free shampoo and wash once and rinse thoroughly. Only use conditioner on the ends. Try to wash your hair no more than 2-3 times a week max. It will take 4-6 weeks to notice a significant change.
    I like Osmo Colour save shampoo for coloured hair as it’s a professional salon quality shampoo but not expensive.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,010 ✭✭✭La.de.da

The alfaparf semi de lino scalp rebalancing shampoo is good. As far as I know all their range is colour safe.

Advertisement