Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Order still hasn't arrived.

Options
  • 13-12-2017 8:57pm
    Registered Users Posts: 15

Hi

I placed an order from Gamestop.ie on the 25th of November, it is now the 13th of December and still no order.

On their website, it says delivery is 1-3 days. I have been contacting their customer support through email but the replies are very poor and quite confusing (including a lot of automated replies). I've tried calling their customer support number but it doesn't even ring.

One of the items is a Christmas jumper and if it doesn't arrive soon then all the good will be gone out of it.

Anyone else with problems with Gamestop or any advice?

Thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 32 Totallycrazy

<SNIP>

I placed an order with GameStop on Black Friday only came on Monday. Like you emailed them just kept getting automated email response. And phone is automated aswell.
    If you ring (01)8135350 and select 1 for reception and tell whoever answers the problem I'm sure they'll sort you out. Don't let them put you through to customer services you just get answering machine. That's what I did. The girl told me there way behind on dispatching orders but better to be safe than sorry.

• Registered Users Posts: 15 TheFitnessLife

I placed an order with GameStop on Black Friday only came on Monday. Like you emailed them just kept getting automated email response. And phone is automated aswell.
    If you ring (01)8135350 and select 1 for reception and tell whoever answers the problem I'm sure they'll sort you out. Don't let them put you through to customer services you just get answering machine. That's what I did. The girl told me there way behind on dispatching orders but better to be safe than sorry.

Exactly, very poor service. Im after getting an email saying that they have cancelled the order which would throw my shopping up in the air so I hope something can be sorted.
    I'll call that number now. Cheers

• Closed Accounts Posts: 32 Totallycrazy

Exactly, very poor service. Im after getting an email saying that they have cancelled the order which would throw my shopping up in the air so I hope something can be sorted.
    I'll call that number now. Cheers

Hope you got sorted

Advertisement