Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

HELP PLEASE

Options
  • 13-12-2017 11:00pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4,400 ✭✭✭

ive just bought 2 tickets to morrissey in the 3arena. I bought from the wrong website. Its viagogo. I'm an idiot. They added extra charge of 32 to each ticket. What can I do. I want to sell them straight away and buy from ticketmaster. How can I sell them back on viagogo. can i do it straight away after paying for them. I know, I know. I was foolish.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,105 ✭✭✭ConcertKing

lukesmom wrote: »
    ive just bought 2 tickets to morrissey in the 3arena. I bought from the wrong website. Its viagogo. I'm an idiot. They added extra charge of 32 to each ticket. What can I do. I want to sell them straight away and buy from ticketmaster. How can I sell them back on viagogo. can i do it straight away after paying for them. I know, I know. I was foolish.

https://www.viagogo.ie/Help/Buyer/19

According to their terms and condition all sales are final and the only thing you can do is relist them to sell there or somewhere else if you decide against using the tickets yourself of course.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,400 ✭✭✭lukesmom

i guess I'll have to use them. Just hoping I actually get the tickets and they aren't fake.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,539 ✭✭✭ghostdancer

ring your bank and do a charge-back on the card you used to buy them.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement