Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Personalised Xmas Baubles

Options
  • 13-12-2017 11:59pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,022 ✭✭✭

Hi, any boardies know of a shop in the city that does personalised Xmas tree baubles? I've left it too late to order online so hoping to find where that does it.
    To add, looking to get names on and not personalise with photos etc.

Any advice would be great!

Cheers

Comments

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional East Moderators, Regional North West Moderators Posts: 12,214 Mod ✭✭✭✭miamee

Do they have to be round, glass (or plastic) baubles or any kind of hanging decoration? There is a stand in Stephen's Green SC doing a variery of hanging tree decorations that can be personalised. There is a similar place in Blanchardstown SC and probably most bigger shopping centres if you're familiar with them. One we have at home from there for example, is a family of snowmen with our individual names on each snowman and then at the bottom it says "The Miamee Family" :)

• Registered Users Posts: 107 ✭✭effibear

Dunnes have baubles that you can put photos into

• Registered Users Posts: 2,022 ✭✭✭lc180

miamee wrote: »
    Do they have to be round, glass (or plastic) baubles or any kind of hanging decoration? There is a stand in Stephen's Green SC doing a variery of hanging tree decorations that can be personalised. There is a similar place in Blanchardstown SC and probably most bigger shopping centres if you're familiar with them. One we have at home from there for example, is a family of snowmen with our individual names on each snowman and then at the bottom it says "The Miamee Family" :)

Thanks! This sound lile it could be a winner. I'll give St Stephen's Green SC a visit this evening.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional East Moderators, Regional North West Moderators Posts: 12,214 Mod ✭✭✭✭miamee

The stand is just outside the Dunnes Stores entrance to the menswear section on the ground floor. I have no idea what the prices are like I'm afraid! Hopefully you get what you are looking for :)

• Registered Users Posts: 5,641 ✭✭✭Teyla Emmagan

Nutgrove have one of those stalls selling baubles you can get people's names put onto

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,022 ✭✭✭lc180

Got sorted folks, thanks for all the help!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,865 ✭✭✭The_B_Man

BTW, I went to see Santa in Arnotts last week. Its free entry and you get your photo taken.
    Then the only fee is to pay for the photos, one of the options being a bauble.

It's a roundabout way of getting them, and you can only get it with a photo of yourself inside, but if you're in a bind! Although technically you could open it and put your own photo in...

Advertisement