Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Close Account

Options
  • 14-12-2017 11:06am
    Registered Users Posts: 2,719 ✭✭✭

Hi, 

I'd like to close my accounts with BOI as I no longer use them, yet still being charged fees. 

EC

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,640 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Sarah

ec18 wrote: »
    Hi,

I'd like to close my accounts with BOI as I no longer use them, yet still being charged fees.

EC

Hi ec18,

Thanks for your post and sorry to hear that you wish to close your accounts with us.

You can close your account through our website at this link.
    Alternatively you can call into your local branch or post a letter requesting the closure of your accounts by writing to your account holding branch. Please include your name, account number, signature, and contact number and forwarding address in the letter. Please also advise where you wish any remaining funds over €5 to be transferred to.

Thanks,
    Sarah

Advertisement