Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Best way to watch Eir/BT Sports on my TV

Options
  • 14-12-2017 12:53pm
    Registered Users Posts: 28,404 ✭✭✭✭

Have FTTH, the way I watch Eir/BT sports at present is via my laptop plugged into my TV via a hdmi cable as the router is in a different room.

Is there a box or something that connect straight to the TV that streams - router/box/tv and lets me cut out the laptop and use of internet explorer ??

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 28,404 ✭✭✭✭vicwatson

Any answer there Eir?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,508 ✭✭✭eir: Adam

vicwatson wrote: »
    Have FTTH, the way I watch Eir/BT sports at present is via my laptop plugged into my TV via a hdmi cable as the router is in a different room.

Is there a box or something that connect straight to the TV that streams - router/box/tv and lets me cut out the laptop and use of internet explorer ??
    Hi there,

I'm afraid we don't have a box available for this. if you purchase a chromecast you'll be able to cast this from the app to your TV.

- Adam

• Registered Users Posts: 28,404 ✭✭✭✭vicwatson

Thanks Adam, yes I have a chromecast but do I need to use chrome browser and is the app compatible with this ??

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,508 ✭✭✭eir: Adam

vicwatson wrote: »
    Thanks Adam, yes I have a chromecast but do I need to use chrome browser and is the app compatible with this ??
    You should be able to plug the app into your TV if it has a HD port and you should be able to connect to this directly from your app.

- Adam

Advertisement