Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Final Bill Access

Options
  • 14-12-2017 1:23pm
    Registered Users Posts: 26

Hi,

I have been sent notification of my final bill that must be paid as my account was closed. I have submitted numerous requests for a PDF or email copy of my bill as I can no longer access myeir and have still not received it and cannot view/print out the bill.

I will be paying at payzone so if the bill is to be paid, I need the request satisfied. Can somebody please help me with this?

R.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,508 ✭✭✭eir: Adam

Hi,

I have been sent notification of my final bill that must be paid as my account was closed. I have submitted numerous requests for a PDF or email copy of my bill as I can no longer access myeir and have still not received it and cannot view/print out the bill.

I will be paying at payzone so if the bill is to be paid, I need the request satisfied. Can somebody please help me with this?

R.
    Hi rickydreamboat,

Thanks for getting in touch. If you PM me your account number and full name I can send you out a paper copy of your bill.

- Adam

• Registered Users Posts: 26 rickydreamboat

PM sent thanks

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,508 ✭✭✭eir: Adam

PM sent thanks
    Thanks, I've received your PM and I'll be back in touch with an update.

- Adam

Advertisement