Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Google account question

Options
  • 14-12-2017 1:24pm
    Registered Users Posts: 505 ✭✭✭

Sorry folks a bit of a random question but one I'm hoping someone will have a bit of experience off.

Mods - feel free to move this if this isn't the appropriate place for this, it doesn't seem like the best place for it but I was struggling to find anywhere better!

Anyway, I was trying to buy something out of the play store recently but when I entered my payment details I got the following message "Your google account isn't authorised to use google payments". This isn't a huge deal, and if anything is probably a safer bet that'll save me buying rubbish, but I'm wondering if i buy a play store voucher will I be able to load this to my account and use this as a payment method or will I get the same issue?

It's an account tied to my old college account so I'm not going to bother hassling them (I assume it's a standard setup so them changing me is unlikely) but if the voucher won't work I may have to ... or failing that setup a new account but that's a hassle I could do without!

Advertisement