If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

LG TV Area Code

Options
  • 14-12-2017 2:41pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,628 ✭✭✭

Hi Guys,

Could you tell me what is the LG Country/Area Code for Ireland please?

Thanks

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 17,282 ✭✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Kenny

iba wrote: »
    Hi Guys,

Thanks
    Hi Iba.

I'm not sure what you mean?

Are you looking for a contact number for LG?

The country dialing code of the South of Ireland is 00353 and for the UK 0044

• Registered Users Posts: 2,628 ✭✭✭iba

Hi Guys,

Thanks
    Hi Iba.

Hi Kenny,

No I mean the code that is entered into an LG TV. EG code for UK is 3122, Australia 4816, USA 22282 etc etc .

The code is entered in the services menu and I'm looking for the code for Ireland.

Regards

• Company Representative Posts: 17,282 ✭✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Kenny

Hi Guys,

Thanks
    Hi Iba.

Hi Kenny,

No I mean the code that is entered into an LG TV. EG code for UK is 3122, Australia 4816, USA 22282 etc etc .

The code is entered in the services menu and I'm looking for the code for Ireland.

Regards
    Hey Iba.

I'll have to call LG for this as I have never been asked for this. May I asked what it is you are trying to do with the television?
    The service menus are usually only required by an engineer.

You could also drop LG a call on 01480220464 as they might speed up getting your required answer.

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, RicherSounds.ie Moderator Posts: 2,505 Mod ✭✭✭✭The Ritz

Mod Comment

iba,

Please note the Charter -
    Service Menus

Service menus are hidden on TVs for a good reason - it's too easy to permanently damage your TV by experimenting with the settings in the Service Menus. While you may be able to find codes on the Net for entering the service menu, you should understand that if you change settings in the Service Menu you do so at your own risk and any resultant damage to your TV is your responsibility.

Bearing this in mind, I'm closing this thread.

Cheers,

Ritz

This discussion has been closed.