Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Opening a creche?! Good idea or bad idea?

Options
  • 14-12-2017 3:04pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5

Am hoping to open a crèche in a big Irish city. However am not sure whether to rent a place out or to buy a house that has enough space to turn it into a business.. The latter would probably save me more on costs. But insurance is my next issue-as can be very costly..

Myself and my husband have been working in the education sector for about 7 years so we are aware of what's involved in the business side of things, just not financially.. Am a little unsure if its a huge risk to take as how do I know it will be profitable..I've heard horror stories about clients not paying on time and thus ruining the business. All advice appreciated!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5 noonan84

Where are the in laws based if you don't mind me asking? And was it a large crèche ?I realise that keeping clients and staff for that matter can be very tedious and demanding..Am definitely going to be doing my research before hand as am still gathering information on others downfalls so I can build and learn from there..

Advertisement