Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Transfer Policy

Options
  • 14-12-2017 3:18pm
    Registered Users Posts: 135 ✭✭

How much notice do you need to transfer policy to another vehicle? Can't do online through my account as it keeps saying no policy number found matching! The cheers I sent pm as well this morning

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 235 Verified rep Liberty Insurance: Sean

Brian.D wrote: »
    How much notice do you need to transfer policy to another vehicle? Can't do online through my account as it keeps saying no policy number found matching! The cheers I sent pm as well this morning
    Hi Brian.D

We can normally complete a change straight away over the phone. We would suggest that you contact us at least 30 minutes before you are due to collect the car to ensure the change is processed fully. If you have an account set up with us you should be able to make this change on our website also.

Seán

• Registered Users Posts: 135 ✭✭Brian.D

Hi Brian.D

We can normally complete a change straight away over the phone. We would suggest that you contact us at least 30 minutes before you are due to collect the car to ensure the change is processed fully. If you have an account set up with us you should be able to make this change on our website also.

Seán
    Hi Sean I used to be able to login but can anymore since the website changed I pm'd my details 

• Company Representative Posts: 235 Verified rep Liberty Insurance: Sean

Hi Brian.D

Seán
    Hi Sean I used to be able to login but can anymore since the website changed I pm'd my details 
    Hi Brian 

Can you resend your message I don't appear to have received a PM from you.

Seán

Hi Brian.D

Seán
    Hi Brian 

Seán
    Hi Sean sent you a phone. 

Hi Brian.D

Seán
    Hi Brian 

Seán
    Hi I still can't register for my account online with my policy number, just keep getting returned to start 

• Advertisement
  • Company Representative Posts: 23 Verified rep Liberty Insurance: Kieron

Hi Brian.D

Seán
    Hi Brian 

Seán
    Hi I still can't register for my account online with my policy number, just keep getting returned to start 
    Hi Brian, 

PM me your policy number and i will look into this for you. 

Kieran

Pm'd sent cheers 

Advertisement